Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ShayRobbie

If you had to eat at any fast food place on the Paleo Diet, where would you pick?

So its not really ideal but we're going out for my friends party this weekend and we're going to this arcade place where there is every fast food place possible and even though paleos going well for me, I don't want to miss out on the fun so which should I pick? McDonalds, KFC, Subway, Perfect Pizza??? and what should I order?

Edited by ShayRobbie

Out of those I'd pick subway. You can just get a 6-inch (I get a footlong) on wheat. Throw on a ton of veggies, some vinegar, salt/pepper - shouldn't be too bad.

All of the other places are way worse. If there is a Chipotle around that's always a good option.

Thanks for the replies but I've never heard of Chipotle, I'm from England so we don't really have the cool wide range of food places you guys have in the US, what food do they have?

Thanks for the replies but I've never heard of Chipotle, I'm from England so we don't really have the cool wide range of food places you guys have in the US, what food do they have?

It's Mexican. But they strive for the healthiest food possible, and make everything fresh daily. The food also tastes way better than any other place alike it.

I mean you guys gotta have something over there in England "fast food" that is healthy.

I was going to recommend Chipotle or a taqueria/taco truck, but those won't help you in England.

Do they have grilled chicken at your KFCs? Salad options at your Subways?

So its not really ideal but we're going out for my friends party this weekend and we're going to this arcade place where there is every fast food place possible and even though paleos going well for me, I don't want to miss out on the fun so which should I pick? McDonalds, KFC, Subway, Perfect Pizza??? and what should I order?

Surprised at responses.

The quality of the food will be crappy no matter what so just stay with the food groups allowed on your diet. For me I go to some burger place and get a big burger with no bum wrapped in lettuce. No insulin spike no grains profir