Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chipotlee

Well its been about 2 years....

I came on this forum about a year ago complaining about the scar on my on my nose....well i still hate it.

Its been year now or 2 and it still effects me tell this day....wtf why the hell did i remove a mole on my nose which was little compare too this punch biopsy scar.

I really dont know how to deal with this. i tryed ignoring it but i still look at the reflection everywhere i go. i hate this stupid crater on my nose.

I tryed playing the waiting game hoping it will heal and flatten but it still looks like how it was from day one. Theres pic on my profile of the scar on my nose and trust me it still looks the same. should i get the fraxel laser treatment or is that a waste of time and just go for surgical resection or something....i really hate that i have to go threw this even though it was my fault to begin with. i feel like an idiot knowing that i want to spend money to improve the sight of my scar.

so what do u guys recommend? i really wanna try the laser treatment but i feel like my scar is way to deep for it.

I came on this forum about a year ago complaining about the scar on my on my nose....well i still hate it.

Its been year now or 2 and it still effects me tell this day....wtf why the hell did i remove a mole on my nose which was little compare too this punch biopsy scar.

I really dont know how to deal with this. i tryed ignoring it but i still look at the reflection everywhere i go. i hate this stupid crater on my nose.

I tryed playing the waiting game hoping it will heal and flatten but it still looks like how it was from day one. Theres pic on my profile of the scar on my nose and trust me it still looks the same. should i get the fraxel laser treatment or is that a waste of time and just go for surgical resection or something....i really hate that i have to go threw this even though it was my fault to begin with. i feel like an idiot knowing that i want to spend money to improve the sight of my scar.

so what do u guys recommend? i really wanna try the laser treatment but i feel like my scar is way to deep for it.

I have two nose scars too that bother me. One was in the middle like yours. Things that helped me reach id estimate 70 to 80 percent is needling, prp, and currently subcision also helped. I would recommend you trying any or all of those. You might not get rid of it, but it will improve the shadow dramatically.