Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok so I started the Acne.org regimen two days ago and am going to use this to track my progress. After only using it for two days my skin has become more sensitive but my my pimples seem to be decreasing in size. Skin is sunburnt as I don not have a sunscreen yet.

Here is my routine also:

I wake up every morning for work, hop in the shower, wash my face with the cleanser and get out. I apply the BP gel and then after the moisturizer. Go to work which is construction, sweating and getting sunburnt if it is sunny. After work I return home where I hop in the shower again and repeat the previous steps. I drink a lot of water too (about 4-6 bottles a day).

July 08: Skin is peeling around jaw and mouth, Skin now feels like it's burning when I apply BP and also when I apply the moisturizer. All large pimples have disappeared, still have some small red bumps and white heads along with old scars.Skin is peeling (not sure if this is from the regimen or my sunburn) Skin is the best looking it's been in a while but also the worst feeling it's been in a while...

July 10: Skin has broken out with whiteheads. Skin is very dry and peeling. Little red bumps have started appearing on my face, could be from Jojoba oil as I tried it yesterday.

Edited by Dubbs