Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sjsmeza

Personal Acne.Org regimen Log

So I thought it would be a good idea to track my acne.org regimen as well as have a space to vent about my acne when I get frustrated. I had been on tetrinoin for a full 9 weeks and all it did was make my face worse. I wish I would have never got on tretinoin. It made my temples, which only had a bit of acne, into a place where cystic acne is thriving. I am 1 day into week three. The first two weeks the acne cyst on my cheeks were starting to clear up. The cystic acne on my nose, which was out of control, started to clear up as well. My skin is dry and flaky. I use jajoba oil with my moisturizer. I have been using the acne.org cleanser for the first two weeks, but recently came to stay with my sisters for a week and forgot my cleanser at home, so I am using this Origins Check and balances cleanser that my sister has. I hope to GOD that it doesn't break me out. Seriously though. I am literally praying that the cleanser won't break me out.

My face is flaky and feels really tight. I break out a little each time I shave and the cystic acne on my temples is still crazy. I know I picked alot at my temples these past few weeks and am only starting week 3 of 8 of the regimen. That I guess puts things in perspective. So saying that I am hopefull that the acne on my temples starts going away soon. Hopefully in these 5 weeks I get to see my temples improve as well as the health of my overall skin. I am hopefull that my skin will flake out all the flakes and my skin becomes adjusted to the BP finally. I am just alittle down in the dumps about my skin. My self esteem is down as well. I started this internship and am trying to be as confident as I can. Not picking is even harder because I don't want to go to work with a big whitehead on my face, but I stop myself from doing it. Who cares if I have a big white head or have cyst on my temples. I am trying to do something about it and people shouldn't care right? The start of week 3 is hard. I have a feeling these middle weeks, weeks 3-6 are going to be tough. I think they are going to test my patience and will. Thanks for listening and hope the best for the rest of you.

Edited by sjsmeza

So I thought it would be a good idea to track my acne.org regimen as well as have a space to vent about my acne when I get frustrated. I had been on tetrinoin for a full 9 weeks and all it did was make my face worse. I wish I would have never got on tretinoin. It made my temples, which only had a bit of acne, into a place where cystic acne is thriving. I am 1 day into week three. The first two weeks the acne cyst on my cheeks were starting to clear up. The cystic acne on my nose, which was out of control, started to clear up as well. My skin is dry and flaky. I use jajoba oil with my moisturizer. I have been using the acne.org cleanser for the first two weeks, but recently came to stay with my sisters for a week and forgot my cleanser at home, so I am using this Origins Check and balances cleanser that my sister has. I hope to GOD that it doesn't break me out. Seriously though. I am literally praying that the cleanser won't break me out.

My face is flaky and feels really tight. I break out a little each time I shave and the cystic acne on my temples is still crazy. I know I picked alot at my temples these past few weeks and am only starting week 3 of 8 of the regimen. That I guess puts things in perspective. So saying that I am hopefull that the acne on my temples starts going away soon. Hopefully in these 5 weeks I get to see my temples improve as well as the health of my overall skin. I am hopefull that my skin will flake out all the flakes and my skin becomes adjusted to the BP finally. I am just alittle down in the dumps about my skin. My self esteem is down as well. I started this internship and am trying to be as confident as I can. Not picking is even harder because I don't want to go to work with a big whitehead on my face, but I stop myself from doing it. Who cares if I have a big white head or have cyst on my temples. I am trying to do something about it and people shouldn't care right? The start of week 3 is hard. I have a feeling these middle weeks, weeks 3-6 are going to be tough. I think they are going to test my patience and will. Thanks for listening and hope the best for the rest of you.

Thanks alot man. I love your "no quit" attitude. Just keep doing what your doing, and you will be better for it. And for the part when you talk about not picking, I think your absolutely right, who cares about a whitehead or cyst on your face. Your trying hard to clear your skin, so screw anyone who looks at you weird, or makes a stupid comment. Keep grinding man. Talk to you later.