Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HEY I'M BEING DOING RESEARCH LATELY ABOUT ACCUTANE SIDE EFFECTS. I HEARD PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT THERE HAIR LOSS AND EVERYTHING. THAT THEY SHOULD NOT TRY BECAUSE IT'S HORRIBLE. WHAT I THINK IS THAT EVERYONE HAS A DIFFERENT BODY A DIFFERENT SYSTEM. WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT IN WAYS. SO THE MEDICINE HAS DIFFERENT REACTIONS IN EACH OF US. SO I'M NOT SCARED OF TAKING THE TREATMENT SINCE I KNOW IT'S CONSEQUENCES. THAT'S WHY YOU DO THE IPLEDGE WHERE YOUR DERMATOLOGIST LETS YOU KNOW WHAT ARE YOU ABOUT TO TAKE AND WHAT ARE IT'S CONSEQUENCES. SO I DON'T SEE A REASON WHY PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT WHAT HAS HAPPEN TO THEM SINCE THEY ALREADY KNEW FROM THE BEGINNING WHAT WHERE THE SIDE EFFECTS .....

.......... I'M 16 ABOUT TO BE 17 IN SEPTEMBER.. I HAD ACNE FOR 5 YEARS AND IT'S THE WORST EXPERIENCE BECAUSE IT KEEPS YOU AWAY FROM ALL YOUR SOCIAL LIFE HIDDEN. I TRIED ALL TYPES OF PRODUCTS EVEN ANTIBIOTICS AND TROPICAL CREAMS PRESCRIBED. AND MARKET ACNE PRODUCTS SUCH AS PROACTIVE, MURAD, CLEAN AND CLEAR, ACNE FREE AND A BUNCH OF MORE. THAT'S WHY I TAKE THE DECISION TO TAKE ACCUTANE NO MATTER WHAT OTHER PEOPLES OPINION IS. I THINK IS TAKING THE DECISION BY YOUR OWN WILL NOT LET OTHERS TAKE IT FOR YOU! SCARING YOU ABOUT ALL THIS SIDE EFFECTS. YOU HAVE THE WILL TO TAKE THE RISK :drool: (I'LL KEEP YOU UPDATED IN MY PROGRESS TO CLEAR SKIN ;) ) I'LL UPDATE PICTURES AND EVERYTHING!

Edited by everyoneisdiffrent

tip: Don't use all caps.

On topic: good luck with your course, it feels great knowing you will be clear soon enough.