Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

will dermarolling help or not? i have like every type of scar out there; rolling, boxcar, icepicks, and hypertrophic... will ordering one online help me or not? what is the main concensus on dermarolling? i see some threads that say it helps and some that don't or aren't sure? should i order?

will dermarolling help or not? i have like every type of scar out there; rolling, boxcar, icepicks, and hypertrophic... will ordering one online help me or not? what is the main concensus on dermarolling? i see some threads that say it helps and some that don't or aren't sure? should i order?

try it. some have results like me. others do not though i do not know their method or their scars. get it and see how it goes.

thanks nightlilly, i'll likely order one soon. did you get yours from amazon? if so could you provide the link please?

Try jglobalsales and make sure you use their wholesale section.

thanks nightlilly, i'll likely order one soon. did you get yours from amazon? if so could you provide the link please?

Try jglobalsales and make sure you use their wholesale section.

i tried ones from amazon in the past, this time i got it from owndoc.com. i got a stamp, roller , and single needles to experiment with