Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dubbs

Sunburn Questions

My acne always seems to get worse in the summer and I was always told it's cause of the sweating or the humidity or the moisture in the air but I was looking at one other thing in the summer that happens too. Can a sunburn cause your skin to breakout, cause I do construction all day and I get sunburnt a lot and I've been finding my skin breaking out more and more. Also if this is the case can anyone leave a good sunscreen in a reply because all the stuff I find breaks my skin out too. I just got on the Regimen today and I don't want this to worsen as I hear sunscreen is a must.

Sunburn is never good for the skin and it may lead to irritation. Try to avoid getting it in the future.

I have never had any good experience with sunblock as it tends to break me out. Although I use a moisturizer that contains an SPF. The product I use is from Aveeno.

Good luck on the regimen!

Well the sunburn's haven't been horrible, they've been just your average sunburns.. and they are just small little red pimples, more like little red bumps.