Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ashlynn

The same spot!! Really?!

Hey guys. This has happened to me a couple times. I will have a pimple in a certain spot and it will be completely gone. I mean no bump, no scar, no red mark - no sign whatsoever. Then three days - a week goes by and all of a sudden there is another pimple in the same exact spot as before. I'm not talking a little to the left, I mean in the same freaking spot. It takes forever for it to go away (not so much since being on the regimen but still) and when it finally does, it comes right back to haunt you. Any tips on getting rid of it for good?

I'm very curious about this, too, and I've been wondering the same thing. Maybe my acne is more controlled than I think and the problem is with these individual pores that getting inflamed over and over again...

I'm very curious about this, too, and I've been wondering the same thing. Maybe my acne is more controlled than I think and the problem is with these individual pores that getting inflamed over and over again...

Actually that isn't a bad assumption. I guess it makes sense but it is so frustrating! Maybe someone will have some answers for us.