Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SeekingHelp2

I have very oily skin looking for cleanser

I'm looking for a gentle cleanser for oily skill that won't make me red/dry-tight and make me feel fresh and clean, remove all the oils and residue.

The one I'm currently using is not too bad but I feel like it dries me too much when using it too much.

And I came to a conclusion, that all those oily skin made cleansers are focused on drying your skin and that doesn't really help you produce less oil, I'm looking for gentle cleanser to clean it, with good pH.

Any advices?

And what about Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

or

Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser

http://www.neutrogena.com/product/extra+ge...lers&page=4

however it's ingredients are :

Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Isohexadecane, TEA-Cocoyl Glutamate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Bisabolol, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, BHT, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben

I see Alcohol twice.

Not sure lol.

And remember I got oily skin that tends to be a bit dry sometimes after washing, I want to cleanse with something that really cleanses the oils out and stuff, but not overdry and feel fresh.

Cetaphil is a geat chocie! Or CeraVe (there like identicale)

There pH balnced ,simple, do there job without facy chemicals that irritate skin.

You can also try Aveeno Cleanser....theyre natraul and good

Stearyl alcohol or Cetyl alcohol are standard, benign, waxlike cosmetic thickening agents and are completely non irritating and safe to use.

Edited by psycho

thing is, there are two versions, my skin is oily,

there is cetaphil daily cleanser for normal to oily skin

and there's gentle cetaphil cleanser.

I've been thinking of the gentle one however I do not know if it fits oily skin?

Yeah cetaphil dosesnt seem to remove everything from the day, and that causes me to get clogged pores. Yesterday i bought my favourite cleanser of all time, Biore Ice Cleanser. Yes, its likely that it has alcohol, but i really like it for a through and quick cleanse.