Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
suferer

About Dan's regimen

Dan used accutane, he mentioned somewhere that BP couldn't help him. And yet when you look at this regimen, it makes you feel like it really should work.

Dan is not an example that regimen is working, he used accutane.

Edited by suferer

Dan used accutane, he mentioned somewhere that BP couldn't help him. And yet when you look at this regimen, it makes you feel like it really should work.

Dan is not an example that regimen is working, he used accutane.

You are utterly and completely wrong. Dan clearly stated that Accutane did not permanently keep his face clear, and that it was only large amounts of BP that did the trick. Saying otherwise, in the face of all evidence, smacks of dishonesty and perhaps your own bad experience.

Please read his entire story before saying things like that. You're going to dissuade people from something that might really work for them (everyone is different). He tried Accutane and it never fully worked for him.

Besides, look at all the side effects of Accutane. In my opinion it's dangerous to take it. And the Regimen only has temporary side effects lasting a few weeks to a month or so. Accutane can cause problems for the rest of your life even after you stop taking it.

Not to say that it won't work for some people, but there are others who see the side effects and do not want to risk it for something that can be treated topically.

Edited by Cocobo

For the record, I have been on Accutane 3 times. Accutane helped get rid of the very large, painful cystic acne, but each time I took it my skin stayed clear for about a year and then I started breaking out again.

It's been about 6 years since my last round of Accutane. I'm currently almost 6 weeks into the regimen using Dan's products and it is the single most effective routine I have used since my stints with Accutane.

I was on accutane last year and after one year i started breaking out again -_-. I am not on the regimen on my 6th week and slowly clearing up :D.