Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i've been on the regimen for about a month now and it seems as though everything is surfacing. Normally, this is a good thing. however, my skin didnt used to look so bad. i had a few active spots and a few cysts but i also had a lot of relatively unnoticable clogged pores that just looked like little bumps. Now that i've been on the regimen, these are surfacing and the once unnoticable bumps have surfaced and left very noticable red marks. all over. it sucksss. and i know that if i leave my skin alone the ones that havent surfaced will do so the same way. i dont want even more red spots. so i have two questions... is this normal? and is there anyway i can unclog my pores before they surface like this?

one reason this is so important for me is because i have a lot of those clogs in the worst places... like between the bottom of my nose and the top of my mouth. definitely trying to avoid more spots there.