Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Unanimous

Do Girls care much about mild acne on Guys?

I am a natural perfectionist and need everything to be perfect. My acne is mild, and my parents say it looks good and almost unnoticable, but I'm still nervous. I'm meeting with this girl I've liked for two years this weekend and really want to know about the chances of her noticing it and if she did, if it would make a difference. Thanks.

In my opinion I don't think she will care as much. I've dated a girl with mild acne, and I really didn't mind at all.

It's usually as long as you have good hygiene, it will cancel out how people will notice your acne is what I think. Such as trimmed fingernails, fixed hair, breath, clean shaven, fashionable etc.

There is a difference between looking dirty with acne versus looking clean with acne.

I know you are a guy but really you should get some cover up because if your acne isn't that bad you could make it look like you don't even have any! Just dab a little on your pimples and your good to go!

im pretty much in the samee positon as you.

but im a girl and i've been talking to this one guy for a year (who has flawless skin wouldnt understand acne), and i'm meeting up with him soon. i'm super self concious of my acne/scars, but i'm gonna cover it all up as best as i can.

i'm super nervous, but you just have to accept yourself and your condition until it gets better, because it WILL get better, we all become stronger and have a sense of appreciation in the future days. Good luck!! i know i'll need it(:

* This is an edit. Mrs. Grape doesn't live here anymore.

Cya, the Org.

Edited by i am ashley.

I am a natural perfectionist and need everything to be perfect. My acne is mild, and my parents say it looks good and almost unnoticable, but I'm still nervous. I'm meeting with this girl I've liked for two years this weekend and really want to know about the chances of her noticing it and if she did, if it would make a difference. Thanks.

I dont, whatsoever actually. All the guys at my school have acne, and the guy I adore has bad acne, but hes still so attractive. It looks fine on guys. Makes them look a littel older and tougher in my opinion.

On girls....different story :doubt:

Dont wear cover up becuase chances are she may noitce and thats a turn off....just show her YOU! She really wont care ,unless shes some shallow bitch.! :)

I know you are a guy but really you should get some cover up because if your acne isn't that bad you could make it look like you don't even have any! Just dab a little on your pimples and your good to go!

:wall::doh:

Most girls don't! In fact, I've seen a few guys with quite severe acne date beautiful girls!

Most girls, like myself, are swooned by a stunning sense of humor rather than looks.

Though others prefer machoness.

Some care, but those girls are usually very shallow. :rolleyes:

:wall::doh:

I agree with you VitaminLove. I'd say no to the cover up. If she doesn't like you for who you really are then she's not worth it. You shouldn't have to hide anything from her because your insecure.

I guess we're a bit biased here, but acne doesn't matter to me on a guy. And like people on here said, if the girl cares then she's just shallow.

i know im a guy but I have a story brahs. I have a friend that I think is one of the most beautiful girls in the world. She had the best personality and sense of humor. We were talking about going out to a club with a group of people and she said " I dont want to tonight, I have the worst break-out right now." I looked closely and saw a few pimples on her face. First of all, I didnt even notice the pimples on her face until she mentioned them. Second of all, I had worst acne on my face with which she called "un-noticeable". Third of all, even though she had acne she was still beautiful. I guess my point is that people dont notice these small imperfections because they are too busy focusing on your good qualities.

Using anything to cover up my acne never went well as a guy. Everyone would notice, and I wasn't the best at applying it.

My answer would be to not hide anything.

mild acne isnt bad at all, but sometimes a simgle pimple on the center of the forehead looks very bad in my opinion. Do what i used to do....some make up :P (non-comedogenic one)

Edited by Chestercool

Yeah boys, we dont care.

First of all, guys are positioned in society to have baby soft skin. Its not even a generic trait of perfection. Anyways, I think it makes you look tougher. And it makes me more comfortabel if the guy has zits too, so than Ill feel better about my acne. Boys, dont wear makeup. Its a no-no.

* This is an edit. Mrs. Grape doesn't live here anymore.

Cya, the Org.

Edited by i am ashley.

Guest T.M.

Its Pustules that I think bother some people... at least I know they bother me. They just look really bad looking. It wouldn't put me off going out with a nice looking girl though... there's always make up at the end of the day.

I'm a dude who likes other dudes. And I don't care. I'm with the girls who think it's actually a relief. And I probably wouldn't even notice it if it's mild. I'm a narcissistic b*tch that way because I'm too concerned if you're noticing mine to notice yours. And, on top of that, if I do notice it, I would probably think I'd be more comfortable around you. And seriously, NO TO MAKE-UP. Strut your acne with confidence, cause we all know that is one of the most admirable traits. Spoken like a true hero.

unless you have a zit coming out of every pore in your face (sorry to those who do but this is the truth) then ya its a problem. for a bit of acne u dont gota worry. straight up its ur confidence. if u can talk to a girl same way with acne that u can with crystal clear skin that goes a long way. shows u dont care

real life example - there was a girl i was tryna get with and i found out from her friend she had a bf (didnt matter to me its not my problem i still hit on her n everything lol). anyways, i saw her bf at a party a little time after that and he had quite a bit of blemishes on his face from acne. btw this girl was HOT. so there ya go, but honestly some girls will care some wont. point is just forget about the acne and do your thing, why do u even care what some broad thinks?

I honestly don't think girls even notice things like that on guys. I don't anyway lol and if I did, it wouldn't bother me!

But I always wonder if guys notice mild acne on girls.... :S

When my ex and I hooked up back in the day, he had moderate acne, and I could've cared less. It is confidence and personality, for sure. :cool:

Mild acne? No worries, and no make up!

Good luck!