Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RjD the mannn

Zenmed Skin Eraser Kit

I started a topic in the Rosacea forums because that was specifically what my problem was, but I also had general acne problems so I'm putting this here as well since Zenmed has high quality products for a lot of skin ailments.

I took accutane for my acne scarring and it worked, then the rosacea support serum cured my facial flushing. But before I even took accutane, the Zenmed line cleared my acne....and the skin eraser kit got rid of my red marks from acne POST accutane. I couldn't rave enough about this product line.

I was just impatient and young so I jumped to accutane to get rid of the red marks quickly....and I wish I would have just waited to use the eraser kit for red marks instead...I could have avoided the facial flushing.

Here's a link to the skin eraser kit. It's 59.99 but I have a 50% off coupon below.

Skin Eraser Kit

And here's a 50% off coupon (doesn't get much better than that) that I won from a facebook scratch off game of theirs.

Code: FB854723 - Code is now invalid for those who waited.

New 10 dollar off code- U627

They also have a 60 day money back guarantee.

Good luck to you guys! Acne and scarring are two things I don't have to worry about anymore and I hope this helps anyone here as well.

Edited by RjD the mannn

Used it for a few months, long enough for it to make a difference according to their statements.

Used it for a few months, long enough for it to make a difference according to their statements.

Oh.

That doesn't give me alot of hope then, seeing as I'm using it at the moment.

Yeah, paid like 20 quid or whatever is was for the quick shipping as well. Never mind, I hope it works for you.

Yeah, paid like 20 quid or whatever is was for the quick shipping as well. Never mind, I hope it works for you.

Did you get a refund?

They have a 60 day guarantee.

I did notice some improvement with this but i recommend not using this if your acne is still active and especially if you have any cysts because i remember it made those areas worse.

I did notice some improvement with this but i recommend not using this if your acne is still active and especially if you have any cysts because i remember it made those areas worse.

Definitely, good advice!

Hi, this looks really good. Do you use the skin eraser and renewing microdermabrasion complex together or just one of them?

Hi, this looks really good. Do you use the skin eraser and renewing microdermabrasion complex together or just one of them?

You use the microdermabrasion complex first, then the skin eraser. I think you need both to see results.

Good luck with it, seriously :doubt:

Edited by maimy

You use the microdermabrasion complex first, then the skin eraser. I think you need both to see results.

Good luck with it, seriously :doubt:

Thank you for getting to the question before I had time to. :)

Have you ever actually used these products? You are obviously promoting all of these Zenmed products and making money with that referral link.

Have you ever actually used these products? You are obviously promoting all of these Zenmed products and making money with that referral link.

That's me in the youtube video....holding a bottle of the zenmed support serum.

Yes I have used the Zenmed products....for 3 years, and continue to do so.

I'm promoting the products because they have worked for me, and are pretty dang high quality.

I'm really offended any time somebody asks that question, I take the time to share my story and how their products helped me...TOOK the time to share a 50% off coupon that I myself won..and didn't have to share at all..and still try to update people with current coupons.

You want to know how much money I've made? 10 dollars in a year....

Yeah man I'm really in it for the money. :boohoo::dance::clap:

I'm promoting the products because they have worked for me, and are pretty dang high quality.

I'm really offended any time somebody asks that question, I take the time to share my story and how their products helped me...TOOK the time to share a 50% off coupon that I myself won..and didn't have to share at all..and still try to update people with current coupons.

That's all I was asking, I don't have a problem with you promoting the products as long as you are being genuine. A lot of people put their faith in products based on what they read here, and I just wanted to make sure people weren't being duped.

With that said, no hard feelings. I'm almost done with my 5 month accutane course, and my skin is really red and has lots of marks. Do you recommend waiting until I'm done to start using the support serum?

That's all I was asking, I don't have a problem with you promoting the products as long as you are being genuine. A lot of people put their faith in products based on what they read here, and I just wanted to make sure people weren't being duped.

With that said, no hard feelings. I'm almost done with my 5 month accutane course, and my skin is really red and has lots of marks. Do you recommend waiting until I'm done to start using the support serum?

Understandable, and no hard feelings.

I wouldn't wait, after/during my 5 month course of accutane I was looking nonstop for something that would work, green tea moisturizers, every OTC I could get my hands on, etc.. Perhaps the support serum would be a good choice for you right now.

Is your skin still intensively dry and peeling? If so you may want to wait until it stabilizes as far as dryness is concerned...since it ends up being a lot of money to constantly moisturize during accutane.

If your skin is not still flaking from accutane then definitely I recommend it.

I have just under 3 weeks of accutane left. I put moisturizer on every night before bed, and my skin is never really that dry, just red. Which do you think I should treat first, my overall skin redness, or all of the red hyperpigmentation marks?

I have just under 3 weeks of accutane left. I put moisturizer on every night before bed, and my skin is never really that dry, just red. Which do you think I should treat first, my overall skin redness, or all of the red hyperpigmentation marks?

I would go with overall redness first personally. Your skin may still be a little sensitive since you're still on accutane. Something that I've seen in a lot of accutane patients, is that once you actually come off the accutane your skin takes care of a good portion of the red marks on it's own. It's obviously different for everyone but the red marks may just look worse right now being on accutane. The redness as a whole though, I wouldn't wait to go after...since that was still a problem of mine even a year post-accutane.

Sorry but from the original post accutane cleared up your acne scarring? Can accutane really clear up scarring?

It did for me, and a few others I know in person.

The cell turnover rate (skin shedding), is so intense for some people on accutane that it ends up greatly helping scarring.