Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi. i'm 19 years old had acne ever since i was 10. used to have cystic acne but that cleared up on its own. i started using botchlas regimen a few years ago and that cleared up my face pretty well and i at any given time i only have a few active pimples on my face. but the problem i have is that the redness from the cysts i used to have and the nodules i used to have just won't go away. i'm thinking this is from using BP twice a day since i heard it can drag out the healing process and make red marks last longer. or mabye it's from exfoliating my skin too much since i shave every morning in addition to using the sa cleanser which is supposed to exfoliate the skin. but anyways my question is does tea tree oil pretty much do the same thing as bp does but without making my redness last longer? and is it less irratating since i work outside sometimes and it sucks when you're out in the sun and sweating after you put on BP. it makes your skin get super red and irrtated. thank you! :surprised:

hi. i'm 19 years old had acne ever since i was 10. used to have cystic acne but that cleared up on its own. i started using botchlas regimen a few years ago and that cleared up my face pretty well and i at any given time i only have a few active pimples on my face. but the problem i have is that the redness from the cysts i used to have and the nodules i used to have just won't go away. i'm thinking this is from using BP twice a day since i heard it can drag out the healing process and make red marks last longer. or mabye it's from exfoliating my skin too much since i shave every morning in addition to using the sa cleanser which is supposed to exfoliate the skin. but anyways my question is does tea tree oil pretty much do the same thing as bp does but without making my redness last longer? and is it less irratating since i work outside sometimes and it sucks when you're out in the sun and sweating after you put on BP. it makes your skin get super red and irrtated. thank you! :surprised:

BP in my opinion is the terrorist nuke of al lskincare (with other exceptions) :naughty:

It causes chemcial burns, free radicals, and its side affects are peeling, falking, redness, inflammation etc.

I use Tea Tree Oil (but make sure its diltued so its not too strong) :)

Its natrual, and gets rid of the zit within a day (more if its bigger and badder)

Its effective, and if diluted non irritating.