Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I started a topic in the Rosacea forums because that was specifically what my problem was, but I also had general acne problems so I'm putting this here as well since Zenmed has high quality products for a lot of skin ailments.

I took accutane for my acne scarring and it worked, then the rosacea support serum cured my facial flushing. But before I even took accutane, the Zenmed line cleared my acne.

I was just impatient and young so I jumped to accutane to get rid of the red marks quickly.

Here's a link to their "Dermacleanse system" which works externally as well as INTERNALLY (which is where most of the problem lies).

http://zenmed.com/products/productdetails....d=23&a=9272

And here's a 50% off coupon (doesn't get much better than that) that I won from a facebook scratch off game of theirs.

Code: FB854723

They also have a 60 day money back guarantee.

Good luck to you guys! Acne and scarring are two things I don't have to worry about anymore and I hope this helps anyone here as well.

Thank you for the coupon, i will try it. but i'm confused why are you just copying and paste the same post again and again here, is it real review or just promoting because you get money..

Anyway thanks for the coupon.

Thank you for the coupon, i will try it. but i'm confused why are you just copying and paste the same post again and again here, is it real review or just promoting because you get money..

Anyway thanks for the coupon.

I answered this in another thread.

Sorry - it's posts like these which make me wonder... now mind you that I am new here... but kinda makes you think if this isn't the OPs own website... not trying to start a war but the pattern on this thread makes my spider senses tingle (no pun). IT's like half the posts on health boards stating a miracle cure only to find out that it was a plug for a website. I know this happens quite often... heck some prodicts have been survivng just because of that. Hard to trust the info on these things. Need to find the right subforum to address this more for awareness.

I explained myself in other threads. Yes it is an affiliate link, but it is not done for any extreme profit. I have earned approximately 15 dollars in 2 years of telling people about Zenmed, that's not enough to pay for the electricity that goes into posting this to help people. I posted numerous 50%, 30%, 20%, 5 dollar off, 10 dollar off, and other coupon codes to help anyone not have to pay full price for this product. I posted a self made video of my product review and how this product helped me. If you still choose to give into paranoia then that is your choice, it is a good adaptive trait to be paranoid about things on the internet. I have told my story, and I'm not going to spend any more time entertaining this paranoia that others have though. The ingredients list is right there, there are other reviews of this product online, make up your own mind before buying this....it's not a scam and it has worked for me. Will it work for you? You'll only know if you try it......and with a return guarantee it's a lot less shady than other people trying to just push a product.

If Zenmed was my website.....I would be a freaking millionaire. I could only wish it was my website.

Hopefully that clears it up for you : - ). You're welcome for the coupon, I am trying to find more frantically and will update whenever I do.

Also

I am open to answer anymore questions through this thread. I will also be updating you guys regularly with any coupons I can find.

5 dollars off the dermacleanse system: E8C61BD1 Expires december 10th.

10 dollars off at checkout: U627

10 dollars off 3 step skin care system: GLSBDD1E2B5

5 dollars off scar treatment kit: GCJ2805A4A1

3 dollars off rosacea skin support system for oily skin: GLS6099FC57

Edited by RjD the mannn