Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hope0712

Using Lemon and Tretinoin gel .025 %?

A couple months ago i broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years and i was under a lot of stress with school and work as well and i just broke out like crazy and it left a lot of scarring and red marks. So now my face looks hideous to me and i really just want to get my confidence back. Well i went to the derm and he prescribed me tretinoin gel .025 %, he said i should be going through one complete tube every 3 weeks and that the marks and scars usually take 6 months to 2 years to get rid of. So of course i wanna do anything to speed up the process. So far ive been on the tretinoin for a month and a half and ive seen some improvement. Ive read that putting lemon juice on your face helps a lot as well. I apply the tretinoin gel at night before i go to bed. So im here to ask you guys do you think it would be good to do the lemon juice and the gel? Like i can apply the lemon juice during the day and the gel at night as usual. I dont really want to irritate my skin and make it worse, so thats why im asking you guys first. Thanks.

Ill upload a picture later today