Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
juniorhasacne

male masterbation = breakouts???

i dont think theres any correlation between stroking the snake and breakouts...

anyways though... get a girlfriend or something lololol

i dont think theres any correlation between stroking the snake and breakouts...

anyways though... get a girlfriend or something lololol

lol i do and i meant to put 2-3 times a week

i don't really think so but may be there is relation with hormone produce when u masterbate. and it may weaken ur immune system thus acne breakout may occur.. just a thought though..

i would you advise you not to because from my experience it does break you out

Edited by male1234

This is real hard for me to talk about... I've... never discussed this before. Is there really something to jo leading to skin breaking out? I have a lot of whiteheads and stuff on my upper back, soulders and, on face too. And i jo, well, don't wanna say how much, but I almost give up on getting dates with girls. So don'[t know what to do.

That won't cause acne. This myth was invented by Fathers in the Catholic schools to get boys to not masturbate.

That won't cause acne. This myth was invented by Fathers in the Catholic schools to get boys to not masturbate.

Thanks for answering. You're the first one. I didn't think that there was a connection, but I noticed that there's this challenge to go without MBing for 30 days??? And some of them say it seems to work, but I don't get it. Unless... maybe, it happens only if we put lotion or something like that on it. You think?

There absolutely is a connection. I used to be addicted to masturbation, doing it everyday without fail, and that led to the worst acne I've ever had in my life. When I finally got the strength to quit masturbating, the breakouts stopped. It still took a while to clear up all that was left from when I was still doing it, but there is undoubtedly a correlation.

The thing to keep in mind is that masturbation will only worsen your acne if you already have it or if your skin is prone to it. Obviously 99% of guys over the age of 13 masturbate pretty regularly, and they don't all have acne. So if your skin is clear and you don't have acne problems, masturbate away. But if you suspect this could be the root of your problems, immediately find a way to stop doing it.

actually research has shows that it is true that masterbation can cause acne for some people...

When hormones are goin up and down some skin types are sensitive to that fluxuation hence flareups... same thing can be said with people who smoke marijuana... marijuana makes your hormones fluxuate... again causing breakouts with people with sensitive skin to hormones.

Some people will experience more acne during hormone high times, like teenage years, sex, masturbation and such... others won't be affected at all

M