Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i don't know if anyone's already posted this, but i'll still try anyway. i have a bunch of black heads in my ear. its really oily too. and occasionally ill get a pimple. help this damsel in distrees please

I get those occasionally. You can disinfect the area with a q-tip dipped in hydrogen peroxide to help keep the area clean.

i don't know if anyone's already posted this, but i'll still try anyway. i have a bunch of black heads in my ear. its really oily too. and occasionally ill get a pimple. help this damsel in distrees please

when i go in the shower i tilt my ears towards the water and give them their own wash ,this helps me a lot. Also block you're ear canal when you do it

i think you should also disinfect you're earphones if you ever use them

:)

This may sound crazy, but. . .

1. Take a shower. The steamer the better.

2. Have someone you trust and who loves you, because it's gross , take a bobby pin and get it out.

3. Have them put the inter part of the bobby pin's eye very,very close to the blackhead. So close it almost on top. Keep it at an angle like your looping it.

4. Then have them press it out. It is the same way dermatologist do, but without an expensive gadget.

5. Then clean the ear.

It hurts. But my bleakheads in my ears are gone. Not so much elsewhere though. I hope this helps.

Edited by moony

This may sound crazy, but. . .

1. Take a shower. The steamer the better.

2. Have someone you trust and who loves you, because it's gross , take a bobby pin and get it out.

3. Have them put the inter part of the bobby pin's eye very,very close to the blackhead. So close it almost on top. Keep it at an angle like your looping it.

4. Then have them press it out. It is the same way dermatologist do, but without an expensive gadget.

5. Then clean the ear.

It hurts. But my bleakheads in my ears are gone. Not so much elsewhere though. I hope this helps.

thanks!