Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I started a topic in the Rosacea forums because that was specifically what my problem was, but I also had general acne problems so I'm putting this here as well.

TRY ZENMED products, they have an acne line that works wonders....especially compared to lower quality products like proactiv (which I tried 4 different times to no avail).

I took accutane for my acne scarring and it worked, then the rosacea support serum cured my facial flushing. But before I even took accutane, the Zenmed line cleared my acne.

I was just impatient and young so I jumped to accutane.

Here's a link to their "Dermacleanse system" which works externally as well as INTERNALLY (which is where most of the problem lies).

http://zenmed.com/products/productdetails....d=23&a=9272

And here's a 50% off coupon (doesn't get much better than that) that I won from a facebook scratch off game of theirs.

Code: FB854723

They also have a 60 day money back guarantee.

Good luck to you guys! Acne and scarring are two things I don't have to worry about anymore and I hope this helps anyone here as well. Picture for reference!

Edited by RjD the mannn

I am open to answer anymore questions through this thread. I will also be updating you guys regularly with any coupons I can find.

5 dollars off the dermacleanse system: E8C61BD1 Expires december 10th.

10 dollars off at checkout: U627

10 dollars off 3 step skin care system: GLSBDD1E2B5

5 dollars off scar treatment kit: GCJ2805A4A1

3 dollars off rosacea skin support system for oily skin: GLS6099FC57