Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jkalex05

Changing my regimen, is it okay?

I started about week and half ago with Dan's kit regmin, 2x daily. My face is almost clear except some small acne on my forehead and a small pimple near lip that is dissapearing.

So I think I am gonna cleanse only AM, and then only use BP & Moisturizer at night.

What do you all think?

I vote no, I had moderate acne at the start of the Regimen and went to having little to no acne (2 or less active pimples) within a week, then at 3 weeks I broke out even though I didn't change the Regimen at all and now I'm at 5 weeks and still having breakouts. Just because you are seeing results now doesn't mean your skin is done kicking out all the bad stuff. Acne can take 2 weeks to surface so you really have no idea if you are "in the clear" so to speak or not. Try to stick to the Regimen - Dan emphasizes sticking to the Regimen for a reason :)

I vote no, I had moderate acne at the start of the Regimen and went to having little to no acne (2 or less active pimples) within a week, then at 3 weeks I broke out even though I didn't change the Regimen at all and now I'm at 5 weeks and still having breakouts. Just because you are seeing results now doesn't mean your skin is done kicking out all the bad stuff. Acne can take 2 weeks to surface so you really have no idea if you are "in the clear" so to speak or not. Try to stick to the Regimen - Dan emphasizes sticking to the Regimen for a reason :)

Ok thanks will do!