Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I used to hate when id get a pimple. And now that I have 30 zits+ covering my face, I realize how stupid i was to think that was bad. :boohoo: Ill admit, I dont have the owrst case...and its not exactly severe. But I havent been going anywhere this summer becuase of it. It holds me, and controls me. :cry:

Just the other day a littel boy siad "Mommy, that girls face si bad. It has red dots all voer it." Although he was proabably seven, it hurt.Everynoe in my family is like "buck it up. blah shut up"

Being a girl, I feel there is so much pressure on me to look perfect. Its awful. So why Im trying to get clear for school, Im also trying to stop being such a perfectionist.

Yesterday, I went to Sunsplash with no makeup. And despite the fact that I looked hideous, I had fun. And IM glad I went. and when you look aorund, there are so many others with ACNe. Like everywhere there were others suffering form the plague of spots. :shock: Sometimes you have to let go....and thats where my journey to clear skin :) and self-love starts :wub: . Feel free to comment, give adivce and support and share your story :)

You're not alone! I think everybody can relate to what you said in one way or another. I also went swimming recently with no make up - I looked awful, but I still had a great time. I go out fairly often in public bare-faced, because sometimes I just don't care what people think. Stay strong - I like your display photo by the way ;)

You're not alone! I think everybody can relate to what you said in one way or another. I also went swimming recently with no make up - I looked awful, but I still had a great time. I go out fairly often in public bare-faced, because sometimes I just don't care what people think. Stay strong - I like your display photo by the way ;)

Thank you. I love oyur photo too, your ksin looks very clear and look very pretty.

Thank you. I love oyur photo too, your ksin looks very clear and look very pretty.

Heh well at least girls can use makeup to cover their acne a bit. For us guys we don't get to do that. Well I have been desperate enough to consider trying that acne, but never went through with it.

Yeah, I was able to cover my acne well with makeup (but you still se bumps and texture).

But even though Im having a break out right now, I went and had loads of un on the 4th. :angel:

Don't take what little kids say to heart. They have no filters, they usually don't mean it in a malicious way, they simply say what they observe.

I'm glad you realize your self-worth isn't tied to how you look, it's how you feel about yourself.

Thanks for sharing the positivity! ^_^

Don't take what little kids say to heart. They have no filters, they usually don't mean it in a malicious way, they simply say what they observe.

I'm glad you realize your self-worth isn't tied to how you look, it's how you feel about yourself.

Thanks for sharing the positivity! ^_^

Thank you! I know the littel kids dont know what there saying ,and I sohuldnt take to heart what they say. It jsut hurts a bit.

Even though you're only 12 I went through the same thing and am still going through it. I'm 17 and I thought that by now my acne would be history but unfortunately thats not the case. My acne has only gotten worse over the years and I just realized now sadly that I need to get over it, I have good weeks and bad weeks (like this week :pray: ) but when it comes down to it you can't let it control you. Yeah people stare and act so ignorant because its not as if we asked for acne! But yeah you're 12 those are really good times and don't ever let your acne stop you from doing anything! So take it from me, just live your life :D No regrets :) <3 love and joy.