Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iskate

Time flying bye in a blink of an eye.

I want to talk about my experiance with acne and maybe you guys and gals can relate to it.

Also the fact that time fly's bye so fast i cant even believe I'm going to be turning 19 tomorrow. As I'm getting older i find myself not truely enjoying myself with life. Why is that? Well ive had acne for about 3 years now and i can say nothing has changed for me since i first got my red blemshing pimple! My school situation is unberable to talk about. I miss school when i have major break outs and that just shows how low my confidence is. I dont know whats happened to me. How did i get so low and become someone else. Acne changed who i am. I just want things to go back to the way they use to be when i would hang out with my buddies and girl friend & family and not have a care in the world. Just living life in the moment. But i find myself not living life in the moment anymore & i keep completating why the heck did i let myself get to this point. I guess what im trying to say is that my life hasn't even began and i feel like its over! Sorry i just had to get this out of my systeam and vent!!!!!!!!!!

19? 3 years? You're pretty much a rookie!

I got acne at 13 and have had it for 9 fucking years now with no end in sight.

I wasn't popular at all in high school. I'm not popular at college either. I have maybe 10 total friends. Never had a girlfriend. Never been on a date. And likely never will.

Oh, and in addition to having acne, I have bacne, disgusting acne/bacne scars and I swear I'm the only short guy in my entire state.

So the point of my post is to show that people have it worse than you and there are people here, who, at least regarding active acne, have had it worse than me.

had it since 13 and im 20 , no friends, my sadness trumps you all!

Well time does go by way to fast, and the time will continue to go by regardless if people have acne or not.

I have had acne since I was 11 yrs old also and I'm now 27 (well soon to be 28 :shifty: ) There are many days i feel really down about myself, and think I look ugly and all, BUT I still make myself go out and hang out with friends and other fun stuff. I find that real friends dont care that you have acne, they like/love you for your personality.

Hope you can make a personal change for the good!

Edited by rockyren

I've had it since I was 16. I'm now 18, and it's still coming on strong. And according to your picture, you have nothing to worry about. I see no acne so maybe your just exaggerating. I have moderate acne and I'd die for what you have.

I've had it since I was 16. I'm now 18, and it's still coming on strong. And according to your picture, you have nothing to worry about. I see no acne so maybe your just exaggerating. I have moderate acne and I'd die for what you have.

This picture is old buddy this was before i had acne. I guarentee i don't look nothing like my picture now. My face is full of pimples and red blemshes now, not to mention the scars :o

But i'll get through this :) hope u guys will to!

Well time does go by way to fast, and the time will continue to go by regardless if people have acne or not.

I have had acne since I was 11 yrs old also and I'm now 27 (well soon to be 28 :shifty: ) There are many days i feel really down about myself, and think I look ugly and all, BUT I still make myself go out and hang out with friends and other fun stuff. I find that real friends dont care that you have acne, they like/love you for your personality.

Hope you can make a personal change for the good!

I know time will continue regardless if i have acne or not. It's just seems like to me time goes by fast when i just sit at home all day doing nothing but hybernate. I'm happy that theres people still living there lifes with acne and i just need to learn how to take what i have and be happy with what i got L:)

This picture is old buddy this was before i had acne. I guarentee i don't look nothing like my picture now. My face is full of pimples and red blemshes now, not to mention the scars :o

But i'll get through this :) hope u guys will to!

Oh, my apologies.

Happy birthday bro! And I feel the same as you man, although you can never be sure how different it would have been if you never got acne. I mean, its being a teenager your hormones would still be random and weird! :D

Im 12, and i got occasional pimple through out 7th grade. In the last month, I got it bad. (I bleive from killing it with harsh chemicals) It can still be cnosidered moderate/light. And I totally realize people have it way worse. :boohoo:

And it sucks.... :doubt:

And alothough, Im on a journey for clearness by the start of 8th grade, Im also doing self journies.

Yeah, having bad skin isnt fun. :confused: Im not going to lie. Its a life wrecker! :cry:

But, thats only when you let it take over you. Even though I have spots, I'm still a gorgogeous girl (as my freinds remnid me al lthe time, most the time they dont even notice nor do others)

Everyone has acne at some point. And alot of us make it out to be worse than it really is.

Today, I went and had a GREAT 4th of July (yeah i wore makeup.....i always do when i go out) and although my spots were still noticeable (well to me lol :lol: ) I had a great time, becuase I didnt care!

I know some people dont have it as easy. Trust me, I DO NOT have near clear skin ,whatsoever.

But its whats inside! Dont letl ife pass you bye!

I want to talk about my experiance with acne and maybe you guys and gals can relate to it.

Also the fact that time fly's bye so fast i cant even believe I'm going to be turning 19 tomorrow. As I'm getting older i find myself not truely enjoying myself with life. Why is that? Well ive had acne for about 3 years now and i can say nothing has changed for me since i first got my red blemshing pimple! My school situation is unberable to talk about. I miss school when i have major break outs and that just shows how low my confidence is. I dont know whats happened to me. How did i get so low and become someone else. Acne changed who i am. I just want things to go back to the way they use to be when i would hang out with my buddies and girl friend & family and not have a care in the world. Just living life in the moment. But i find myself not living life in the moment anymore & i keep completating why the heck did i let myself get to this point. I guess what im trying to say is that my life hasn't even began and i feel like its over! Sorry i just had to get this out of my systeam and vent!!!!!!!!!!

First off, you look very cute, and I personally dont mind if a dude has acne. Guys arent supposed to be traited with baby skin. Thats more of a gril perfectionist characteristisc......

But, yeah I understand where your coming from. But others dont really care. ONly asshoels will make a problem of it, and if there that lame, who wants to waist time on them anyways?

It'll get better! I promise. Go call up your friends and hang out....go to the lake. Just give the haters and the spots a giant finger, and have fun. I know its not easy. Easier said than done. I totally understand. But if you do, youll be happy you did. :angel:

I can completely relate to everything you wrote there. Acne has stopped me from living as well. Last Saturday it hit an all time low when I refused to go to my grandparents house, something which I've been doing every Saturday since I was a kid.

The only think keeping me going is the thought of getting clear. I know it seems difficult sometimes but just remember there are people on here who are going through exactly the same.

I hope it all works out well for you!

Edited by James Small