Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VitaminofLove333

Back To Basics

So, my acne became bad-ish a month ago. And I made it worse with chemical nuclear ksincare war! It was devastating.

But than I decided to simplify. Starting Saturday I started my natrual path, by changing my diet and looking for simplified cures. I would love for commensta and advice and Ill post more on my natrual raod.

Well some things you could do is start drinking green smoothies. There is a huge forum all about it. If you want to start with a natural cleanser you could use oatmeal like I am right now.

Well some things you could do is start drinking green smoothies. There is a huge forum all about it. If you want to start with a natural cleanser you could use oatmeal like I am right now.

Ill be sure to check that out. I think Ill stick with Aveeno though.

I mean, dont get me wrong, I love making DIY facials once a week or so. But I have trouble usnig it as an everyday reliable cleanser. :think: Aveenos a relatively natrual line, and is simple and not harsh and chemicaly :boogie:

But thanks for the info. Continue sharing your ideas here on my log! Thanks

To my log: Its one in the moring (i know sleeeeeepp) :bah:

But I decided to update.

So I had a chemical/sunburn on both my cheeks. (its peeling and getting better)

but I think I developed a inflamed papule under one peeled sunburn spot. EHHH!

Otherwise, acne imporivng. Still having tohse itty bitty whiteheads (ehhhh)

:doubt:

But hope is coming! Ill treat these bastards with osme Tea Tree Oil and off to bed.

Hey, you and I are on the same boat :)

I burned my face with benzoyl peroxide for about 4 days and have decided to stop and never again touch that stuff. The pain, itchiness, redness, dryness is just not worth it I felt like my skin was crying for help D-<

So I've also decided to give the al-naturale a go starting with the amazing jojoba oil that apparently does wonders for skin.

If you're going completely green you should check out this girl on youtube called thelovevitamin, she's very educational. Good luck and keep us posted!

Hey, you and I are on the same boat :)

I burned my face with benzoyl peroxide for about 4 days and have decided to stop and never again touch that stuff. The pain, itchiness, redness, dryness is just not worth it I felt like my skin was crying for help D-<

So I've also decided to give the al-naturale a go starting with the amazing jojoba oil that apparently does wonders for skin.

If you're going completely green you should check out this girl on youtube called thelovevitamin, she's very educational. Good luck and keep us posted!

Yeah, Ive checked her out. I kind of stole her name, guitly.... ;) i couldnt think of anything else.....lol. :doh:

I hate BP, hate it! its more awful than it is useful :hand:

Jojoba oil? Ill see and check it out.

IM thinking about new cleansers. I need to pick one

I was considering:

Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit

st IVes Green Tea Cleanser

Aveeno Positively Radiant

Cetaphil..... I keep getting tiny pine sized white heeads! so annoying! And my face hrts from zits!

Today. Whiteheads......................

They are a bitch. :evil:

Theyre having a littel family reuninion. And I got a inflamed papule form a sunburn on my cheek......ohhhh i feel so smexy today....wooohooo

Get to attempt to cover up tihs mess than go hang out with relatives on 4th of July.....blehck

Updating my log! :D Ahhhh, I feel so people deprived here!

Old zits are healing well :boogie:, but I am getting whtieheads up the yin-yang (around the crevices of my nose, mostly) But there so tiny and not noticeable, its fine. I think theyre cloggedp ores, sort of....

Ive become and expert at popping them though. If you do it the right way, they dont get huge and inflamed. Just take and need and pop over the puss! Hahahaha :dance:

But otherwise, my road to clearness is getting there. Im doing well, with a few bumps in the road (pun intended) such as tiny white heads. But they dissapear so quickly its not an issue....

Updating my log. People need to comment , cuz i fell like im talknig to myself.

Anyways a few heads up.

Going to visit my doctor about a dermatologist 2moro. If he prescribes me Epiduo bullshit, I WILL shit a cow.

Acne is getting better....be sure to check my photo gallery in the Acne.org Regimen Gallery as Casseys Acne Photos.

I recently bought this new face wash that I LOVE. I mentioned Imay go look for Aveeeno earlier. I'm glad I did becuase I got this Aveeno Completely Clear face Wash. Its reallly simple and gentle and not loaded with chemicals. It does have 0.5 salicyclic acid, which means its not over drying. Ive used it three times and I am pleased. My skin is softer, more toned, and I havent had any new zits!

Right now I'm confused about what t o do with these forever here papules.....ehh hmmm

Going to the doc 2day 2 see about my acne.... wish me luck

To: JEnnnaaaay

Thankyou...I finally think its making slow but sure progress. I wish you luck on your spotty journey as well.

Today my doc prescribed me Erythromycin Gel 2%. He said, BP would not benefit me becuase my acne isnt really colgged pores, and my skin isnt oily (i tihnk im allergic to BP) and my acne is more of an infection at this point. So he gave me antibiotic cream. When I appled, I am pleased to say it didnt burn at all, and it didnt feel ike my skin was dying...even and hour later.....im surprised becuase the alchohol content is like 95%....i only put it on my active papules. I decided to let my inactive ones heal....with some Vaseline Vitamin e&a lotion.....ahhhh