Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aznshorti

hate dark pigmentation marks

Likas Papaya Soap would work well for someone who has an Asian complexion.

This wud Work For u if it did promise me u'll do friendhip with me as a token of appreciation. Here it is what u have to do exactly. This is applied by me personally and have seen lots of improvement. This is a home remedy and i taking the risk experimented on me which works perfectly great for me my skin is fairer than before, glowing a lot, dark spots reduced some of them totally disappeared and skin got smooth like never before.

Pros: skin glowed eusa_dance.gif

dark spots reduced and disappeared

skin smooth

cons: stinks till u apply on face wacko.gif

Bottom line: Do exactly as i did. Wash face with hot water before applying this for 10 min. Take a small bowl. Put i teaspoon of honey, one lemon juice, cream from milk (which appeared on milk surface). Mix it thoroughly and apply it on face and massage it for 15 min make sure u wash face with hot water first before applying this because hot water open the pores of your face. After applying this mixture cut a slice of lemon again and message directly on dark spots area for another 10 min. leave the face for few min. and finally wash face with cold water. U will definitely see difference from day one as it also depends upon person to person skin it might take long too for u.