Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FAITH777

Skin texture... pics included!!

Maybe it's the quality, but I don't see anything uneven :/ Damn, I bet that's how people see MY cheeks, and I'm here worrying about stuff that I only see on my skin when I'm 2 cm away from the mirror! from these pictures, your skin looks gorgeous, and I wish my cheeks looked like yours (I've got many fading red marks, which makes my skin look even more uneven).

But many find that exfoliating, manually or chemically, helps with texture. It's all about finding the type that works for your skin. The best exfoliator I've used has been LUSH's Herbalism cleanser.

Thank you for your kind words! We always see things in ourselves that many people dont even notice, its really frustrating. I will definitely be trying the exfoliator, so I'll let you know how it goes.

For red marks, I once tried something thats called a "jet peel", its like pressure washing your face and it really helps, broke out a little, but left my skin quite even :)

Yeah I don't really see much, but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt because sometimes when I take a picture in certain lighting my skin looks like freaking porcelain even though the texture is jacked up in person.