Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FAITH777

Scar treatment suggestions?? pics of my scars included**

Many will probably say it doen's look bad, but the fact is scars are scars, weather they're mild, moderate or severe. Please leave some suggestions of probable treatments that could help with skin texture and the scars shown in the pictures. Keep in mind that my camera sucks and the pictures do not show the extent of the scars. I would really appreciate your help :)

post-151034-1309743866_thumb.jpg

post-151034-1309743900_thumb.jpg

post-151034-1309743866_thumb.jpg

post-151034-1309743900_thumb.jpg

hi there!=]

well some say a dermaroller helps very much u can maybe look it up

Subcutaneous incision can be done to even out the skin's surface and is especially effective with rolling scars

laser resurfacing

=]

Your really complaining about those VERY VERY VERY mild scars? Let's get real here. You don't need to do anything drastic for those types of scars. Just let them go away on their own. I mean, damn, you can already BARELY even see them.

I don't know whether it's just the camera quality, but I honestly can't see any scarring. Don't do anything drastic, it could make things worse. I know scarring is hard to deal with, but alot of people have it way worse than you. I'm quite jealous of your skin actually :surprised:

yeah.. this will get better with time, definitely don't have any procedures done