Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RjD the mannn

What Cured MY Rosacea

Hey everyone, I haven't posted in a few years (a good thing). I have been scar, acne, and rosacea free for those years and thankfully my skin is no longer an issue. "And I said good, just one less thing"- Forrest Gump

I don't know if Zenmed is popular or known on these boards since I've been gone but after accutane, this support serum was the ONLY thing that helped rid me of the facial redness that kept me from my social life after my acne was gone.

I would love for anyone here to give it a shot and see if the support serum itself, or the whole rosacea package (though it is a little expensive, but I have a 50% off coupon I'm going to post here as well for everyone that I got off a facebook game of theirs.)

*Moderator edit - URL removed. Read the board rules.*

You can use that link if you want, it'll take you right to the support serum by itself.

Here's the 50% off code that I use each time I make an order, it was still working a week ago when I placed my latest order.

50% off code: FB854723 - Code Invalid now for those who waited whistling.gif(

New 10 dollar off code: U627

Would love for this to be the cure to everyones flushing and redness, I know how awful it can be....believe me. And while I thank god for accutane, the side effects were a whole different battle. Also including a picture of me now REDNESS FREE surprised.gif

post-61857-1309743686_thumb.jpg

post-61857-1309743686_thumb.jpg

Has nobody else here tried Zenmed? :redface:

Also discount still works! Just did a mock checkout and it's still activated.

Edited by RjD the mannn

Guest Timehealsall

how bad was your acne before going on accutane?

Did you get any enlarged pores or pitted scars whilst on it? I am thinking about trying accutane for my acne.. but the side effects scare me

This post wasn't much about accutune, not sure why you're asking that here but yeah... :3

Yo RjD, thanks for the reccomendation. I've been having a flushing/redness problem for a long while now. Also a little bumpy in my cheeks. Wondering if you had that too. I havent been diagnosed with Rosacea, but I def. think I have. I might go and try this. You used the whole set or just the Serum? Thanks man.

btw, your skin looks great. I'd love to accomplish that.

Edited by rivercat

how bad was your acne before going on accutane?

Did you get any enlarged pores or pitted scars whilst on it? I am thinking about trying accutane for my acne.. but the side effects scare me

Acne wasn't that bad before accutane, used the derma cleanse system from zenmed on my acne and it got rid of most of it but the red marks were still bad enough for me to want to go on accutane to clear them. I'm still acne free 4 years later.

The side effects can be just as bad as the acne, so choose wisely. I only recommend it if you're in an extremely bad state.

This post wasn't much about accutune, not sure why you're asking that here but yeah... :3

Yo RjD, thanks for the reccomendation. I've been having a flushing/redness problem for a long while now. Also a little bumpy in my cheeks. Wondering if you had that too. I havent been diagnosed with Rosacea, but I def. think I have. I might go and try this. You used the whole set or just the Serum? Thanks man.

btw, your skin looks great. I'd love to accomplish that.

No problem! I didn't have the bumps but my whole face would flush red after accutane. A lot of people do have the bumps with rosacea though. I used the whole set for a few months then just continued to buy the support serum because I'm a broke college student lol. Works just fine by itself but the cleanser they have with it is extremely gentle and they have a redness mask that works wonders.

If you order it, please order through that link! Would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks for the compliment as well, a few years ago I couldn't even imagine someone ever saying that to me it was so bad.

Edited by RjD the mannn

New 10 dollar off coupon code: U627

Obviously 50% off is better but I'm not sure how much longer they'll leave it active.

Edit: 50% is no longer active.

Edited by RjD the mannn

Another coupon I found.

This one is for the Dry Skin Support System (cleanser, support serum, redness reducing mask)

5 dollars off until august 27th: 488E9823

Have a good day guys.

i might try this when im off tane but im not even sure i have rosacea... i mean i have the redness but i dont "flush"...

im worried products will just make me more red

i might try this when im off tane but im not even sure i have rosacea... i mean i have the redness but i dont "flush"...

im worried products will just make me more red

The ingredients help general redness as well. But like I said another time, I would wait until you are off of tane' because when you're on accutane you generally need to be buying industrial sized vats of moisturizer and that could get expensive with higher quality items such as this lol.

I'm warning all of you to stop putting ALL chemicals on your face. Only wash your face with water. After washing my face with cold water only and putting a VERY gentle moisturizer for over a year and physically exfoliating a few times my skin tone was finally even. Well last week I put a sunscreen on my face one time, since then my face has been red and irritated. This crap is not natural and ruins your skin. DO NOT TRUST THE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES. Who knows, it might take another year for my skin tone to return to its natural state after putting sunscreen on it ONCE.

Edited by sverd

I'm warning all of you to stop putting ALL chemicals on your face. Only wash your face with water. After washing my face with cold water only and putting a VERY gentle moisturizer for over a year and physically exfoliating a few times my skin tone was finally even. Well last week I put a sunscreen on my face one time, since then my face has been red and irritated. This crap is not natural and ruins your skin. DO NOT TRUST THE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES. Who knows, it might take another year for my skin tone to return to its natural state after putting sunscreen on it ONCE.

This is a very gentle moisturizer.....did you even have a look at the ingredients?

Purified Water

Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel

Vegetable Glycerin

Certified Organic Sunflower Oil

Octyl Palmitate

Glyceryl Stearate

Cetyl Alcohol

Emulsifying Wax

Vitamins A, B5, D3, and E

Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate

Olive Squalene

Extracts of Green Tea and Cucumber

Allantoin

Soy Lecithin

Hydrolysed Soy Protein

Xanthane Gum

Certified Organic Oils of Rose Hip, Evening Primrose, and Sweet Almond

Dimethicone

Cocoa Butter

Rose Essence

Lavender Hydrosol

Essential Oils of Lavender, Lemon, Ylang Ylang, Lime, Tea Tree, Rose Geranium, and Rosewood

Your skin has something very wrong if it will take an entire year to recover from one sunscreen application....and I suggest you go see a physician asap.

I don't know why you spammed my thread with this, but you helped no one.

I know someone who used Zenmed products and according to her it is really effective. :angel:

how long did it take you to see results when u started using this product to relieve the redness?

PS im going to my derm next week to talk to him about the redness and if it is indeed rosacea or just red from being so dry

I know someone who used Zenmed products and according to her it is really effective. :angel:

Glad to hear they worked for her as well! :D

how long did it take you to see results when u started using this product to relieve the redness?

PS im going to my derm next week to talk to him about the redness and if it is indeed rosacea or just red from being so dry

A little over a week to see a difference, a few weeks for the redness to be completely gone for me. I have been continuously using it for years though. It's hard to judge how long it will take to work for anyone, I always suggest trying to use the whole kit/bottle before judging whether it helped or not. So many people on here jump from product to product after only a few days :-/.

Zenmed will help for rosacea AND general redness btw : )

If your derm can't suggest anything helpful then at least you have this to fall back on. Good luck to you!

and its only available online right?

It's not exclusively online but I think only higher end skin care stores/offices carry them so they might be hard to find. They will usually be cheaper online though.

I haven't found a store in the SC/NC/VA area that carries them yet.

Wouldn't hurt to call local stores and see if they have it I suppose : ).

First I want to applaud you for coming back and posting. I too have not been on the forum in years but was an Accutane patient. I would like to make a few comments:

There is no cure for rosacea. It can only be brought under control.

Post-accutane flushing and redness is not rosacea.

The ingredients you listed in the product you are endorsing is extremely long and that is never good. But some of those ingredients are natural and are known for calming the skin or reducing inflammation: aloe vera, lavender oil, green tea. Honestly for a lot less money you could purchase at a health food store pure aloe vera (one that is not diluted with alchohol) and some lavender oil and jojoba oil.

I am extremely leery of high priced skin care products...because you are paying for marketing and packaging and not ingredients. I encourage people to become educated consumers. Learn what the ingredients do in the products you are buying. This way you know when you are paying too much and when you are putting things on your face that may irritate it.

Sorry dude to bust your chops.

First I want to applaud you for coming back and posting. I too have not been on the forum in years but was an Accutane patient. I would like to make a few comments:

There is no cure for rosacea. It can only be brought under control.

Post-accutane flushing and redness is not rosacea.

The ingredients you listed in the product you are endorsing is extremely long and that is never good. But some of those ingredients are natural and are known for calming the skin or reducing inflammation: aloe vera, lavender oil, green tea. Honestly for a lot less money you could purchase at a health food store pure aloe vera (one that is not diluted with alchohol) and some lavender oil and jojoba oil.

I am extremely leery of high priced skin care products...because you are paying for marketing and packaging and not ingredients. I encourage people to become educated consumers. Learn what the ingredients do in the products you are buying. This way you know when you are paying too much and when you are putting things on your face that may irritate it.

Sorry dude to bust your chops.

You're not busting my chops.

I never stated there is a "cure" FOR rosacea, this is what has cured mine as far as symptoms for me and if I try to veer toward another product or away from Zenmed my face goes back to being red and occasionally flaring up. I was diagnosed with rosacea....and I know the difference between rosacea and meer post accutane redness and flushing.

I have had it under control now for years, thanks to that list of ingredients. Before I tried this I tried every single combination of natural ingredients imaginable.....I am also a studying dietitian and have been a self taught nutritionist for 5+ years now....so I know that while you can buy these items in bulk...it is the combination that has helped me. I could not replicate it, and I tried.

It is good to be leery....I recommend everyone to always look at the ingredients list...get acquainted with something before spending your money. Find out what each ingredient does, how you will react to it, and what it doesn't do. Find out the business practices of each company, do as much research as you can.

Your comment may have been better off in a separate thread of it's own though....as I keep having people dive bomb this one that I have to fend off each time. Because until you try the product I am talking about....it's kind of null....and only serves to make me look like I'm blindly endorsing a product.

Also while this was the cure to my rosacea symptoms...I clearly stated a few times that it also helps post accutane redness and flushing as well.

Edited by RjD the mannn

You said "it cured your rosacea" and when you make a statement like that you are basically saying there is a cure for rosacea. It is simple logic for me to imply that.

Also, I have said time and time again on here that accutane doesn't cause rosacea. In fact the moderators even pinned one of my threads on this topic in this very sub forum.

Anyway, looks like you work out hard in the gym. I am a group fitness instructor and dancer myself and always aporeciate people who are physically fit.

You said "it cured your rosacea" and when you make a statement like that you are basically saying there is a cure for rosacea. It is simple logic for me to imply that.

Also, I have said time and time again on here that accutane doesn't cause rosacea. In fact the moderators even pinned one of my threads on this topic in this very sub forum.

Anyway, looks like you work out hard in the gym. I am a group fitness instructor and dancer myself and always aporeciate people who are physically fit.

It was the cure for my rosacea symptoms, if I can edit the title I will.

Whether it was the accutane or not, it developed at the end of my accutane cycle and I have several derms that can verify it is indeed rosacea. I'm not here to blame accutane, that's a different matter. Just here to suggest people another option because with the redness or rosacea it's good to have options.

I appreciate the compliment, I'm an ISSA certified personal fitness instructor myself and do that on the side. Glad to see you involved in fitness as well, one more small step toward a better, healthier society. :)

Sorry - it's posts like these which make me wonder... now mind you that I am new here... but kinda makes you think if this isn't the OPs own website... not trying to start a war but the pattern on this thread makes my spider senses tingle (no pun). IT's like half the posts on health boards stating a miracle cure only to find out that it was a plug for a website. I know this happens quite often... heck some prodicts have been survivng just because of that. Hard to trust the info on these things. Need to find the right subforum to address this more for awareness.

Edited by disfaced

Sorry - it's posts like these which make me wonder... now mind you that I am new here... but kinda makes you think if this isn't the OPs own website... not trying to start a war but the pattern on this thread makes my spider senses tingle (no pun). IT's like half the posts on health boards stating a miracle cure only to find out that it was a plug for a website. I know this happens quite often... heck some prodicts have been survivng just because of that. Hard to trust the info on these things. Need to find the right subforum to address this more for awareness.

I explained myself in other threads. Yes it is an affiliate link, but it is not done for any extreme profit. I have earned approximately 15 dollars in 2 years of telling people about Zenmed, that's not enough to pay for the electricity that goes into posting this to help people. I posted numerous 50%, 30%, 20%, 5 dollar off, 10 dollar off, and other coupon codes to help anyone not have to pay full price for this product. I posted a self made video of my product review and how this product helped me. If you still choose to give into paranoia then that is your choice, it is a good adaptive trait to be paranoid about things on the internet. I have told my story, and I'm not going to spend any more time entertaining this paranoia that others have though. The ingredients list is right there, there are other reviews of this product online, make up your own mind before buying this....it's not a scam and it has worked for me. Will it work for you? You'll only know if you try it......and with a return guarantee it's a lot less shady than other people trying to just push a product.

If Zenmed was my website.....I would be a freaking millionaire. I could only wish it was my website.

Edited by RjD the mannn

I am open to answer anymore questions through this thread. I will also be updating you guys regularly with any coupons I can find.

*Moderator edit - No more advertising / bumping with coupons.*