Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
amieagain

50 days...and still breaking out

i'm on my 51th day on 60mg clarvis and am still breaking out. not just pimples but cysts. and i find i'm still oily. using duac with it...spot treat only.

think i should ask for a higher dosage? the only side effects i've had are dry (dry) lips & some extra hair growth....vellus on face...increased coarseness & fast growth of hair on legs, underarms & pubic area. my eyelashes seem longer. my bloodwork was ok last time...but my triglys did go up 30pts (but i didn't fast and ate pizza the weekend before). any advice would be appreciated.

hello there=]

i am also on claravis 60 mg i am almost into month 4 i will tell you tho that my skin started getting better during month 3 i believe thats when u will start rly seeing improvment but hey sometimes people dont see results till the last month

i personally believeeee you will start seeing results during month 3 or 4 mate

msg me if u likie

Sweetheart I'm in the middle of my 3rd month and my face still looks like a piece of shit.

You have nothing to worry about.

Wait it out.

Its very common to still be breaking out, im on 72 days i literally starting to slowly clear up. Before that i was getting a new pimple everyday so now im left with loads of red marks. Just be patient it will work :) keep us updated!