Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay, so I few a few small active ones, but overall my back is smooth. Unfortunately it does NOT look smooth. Way Lame. I have been using the aha for a little over 2 months, yet now its summer and there is no avoiding the sun. I stopped the aha, because I am always outside (I ride my bike everywhere here, it's impossible to drive cause of the tourists in summer especially). Should I wait a few months to get a chemical peel? I mean yea I could cover up all the way, but alas, that is not very fun, and hot! I am not too self conscious about showing my back, I just want it too look even if you know what I mean.

Any results with using a chemical peel done at home, derm or esthetician? pics pleaseeeee

Edited by Melie87

Difficulty understanding of having before and after pictures of chemical peels has anything to do with sun exposure. Sadly, the body acne section has been dead lately.

I'm creating a before and after picture this winter to show how much the sun has helped my body acne/marks. Everyone who has said that sun is bad for the skin is absolutely wrong unless spending tremendous time baking.

age spots from sun. Dark dots from sun exposure, if anyone used peels to diminish those spots, I see not. Well, maybe I am vain, my skin on my back is not that bad, although I think it is, funny no one has used a chemical peel for their body, it makes sense, we use it for our faces. Maybe I am just ahead of the game, once I get mine I will show how smooth and even my back is.

Sun is not good, even in moderation, it's accumulative. The sun makes me marks darker and more prominent, fuckin annoying. Cool that it works for you, but aren't you just masking the marks, they are not really going away, just the skin around them is getting darker as to blend the marks in?

I've seen quite a few threads recently in the red/dark marks section of the board where people have had multiple chemical peels on their back. Some with great results, some not so great.

I don't have anymore marks on my body, and have not noticed one change in the sun when I did have them. You must think from a different perspective like those who haven't got acne are in the sun for a couple of hours although you don't see them worrying about marks.

I've seen quite a few threads recently in the red/dark marks section of the board where people have had multiple chemical peels on their back. Some with great results, some not so great.

I don't have anymore marks on my body, and have not noticed one change in the sun when I did have them. You must think from a different perspective like those who haven't got acne are in the sun for a couple of hours although you don't see them worrying about marks.

K

Guess I wrote in the wrong section. They don't worry cause their marks don't become more prominent. MINE DO. You don't know me. You have no idea what my perspective is. All I know is when I go into the sun it makes them look way worse, my friend even commented. But I still go out surfing not giving a shit, but yes to some degree it effects me self esteem. I

ll check out that section.

Ps- after all your name is psycho, I don't know how informative you are. Ha :razz:

Sorry didn't mean to come off rude. You didn't post this in the wrong place as there are 1 of 2 sections to post this in. Everyone is different, it may work for me, but not for everyone else.

Haha I had a name change! This section of the board is really dead, I've been the only one posting in it recently.

Edited by psycho