Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I h ave this quite big whitehead on my chin and it's hard to leave alone but I have so far, it's been there about 2 weeks and the whitehead part will scab over and fall off every couple days but everytime there's another whitehead formed under it just waiting it's turn but I just want it completly gone, please help. :D

hey i have the same problem!! i wont even touch the thing and it will eventually fall off but then i get a new one in the exact same spot!! so frustrating :doh: so now i put a veryyyyy thin layer of bp on it(btw i use 10 percent since i just spot treat) that way i can kill the infection. i put it on even when its just a red mark bc i know itll become a zit :)

Bp's never made a very effective spot treatment for me (all it does is cause irritation for me). I like to use BHA for those kind of zits--specifically, Neutrogena's Oil-free Acne Free 3-in-1 Hydrating gel (find it at Target). I am loving this stuff as a spot treatment right now. It's works pretty good on cysts even. Takes out all the redness and most of the swelling--and it really seems to kill them! I've read that BHA is capable of penetrating the pore so I guess that's why. I only use it at night, so it takes a couple nights to completely kill mine.