Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MeMyselfAndI(:

Total noob when it comes to blackheads.

I am clueless when it comes to blackheads. I only have them on my nose,but plenty of them. I used Biore pore strips a while back,not quite sure if it helped any. Anyone have any products or natural remedies they'd recommend for blackheads? Thanks! :)

If you use over the counter benzol peroxide cream on your nose (after washing), you should notice an improvement. I've never managed to completely get rid of blackheads, but you can diminish the number of them.

Oxy BP cream has somewhat worked for me. My sister uses it too, but she has really light breakouts compared to what I get. But then again, I'm on accutane at the moment, and right now I have hardly any blackheads on my nose at all.

Edited by captainawesome

If you use over the counter benzol peroxide cream on your nose (after washing), you should notice an improvement. I've never managed to completely get rid of blackheads, but you can diminish the number of them.

Oxy BP cream has somewhat worked for me. My sister uses it too, but she has really light breakouts compared to what I get. But then again, I'm on accutane at the moment, and right now I have hardly any blackheads on my nose at all.

Thank you so much :) I will try this

I use benzoyl peroxide and I don't really see an improvement blackhead wise... Though someone told me that salicylic acid dries up and unclogs blackheads. I also heard something about Paula's Choice and Retin-a.... As far as home remedies go, I've heard people say that lemon juice, green tea, baking soda, etc helped with blackheads. I haven't tried any of those yet, but they could be something to look into. I'm trying to get rid of blackheads, too, but they're being very stubborn...

I use benzoyl peroxide and I don't really see an improvement blackhead wise... Though someone told me that salicylic acid dries up and unclogs blackheads. I also heard something about Paula's Choice and Retin-a.... As far as home remedies go, I've heard people say that lemon juice, green tea, baking soda, etc helped with blackheads. I haven't tried any of those yet, but they could be something to look into. I'm trying to get rid of blackheads, too, but they're being very stubborn...

Yeah they're extremely stubborn,haha. Thanks for the suggestions :) I was thinking about trying lemon juice but thought it was mainly for pimple and scars.