Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wizkhalifa

I need help with my acne on my cheeks please !

Hey im 15 and i have mild acne on my cheeks ive been scripyed with a whole type of creams like acanya and ive used proactive clear and clear neutrogena and murad none of those stuff works :/. iva had acne for 3 years now and i hate i barely like too go outside cause it feels like people are just starring at my face... i wake up in the morning with pimples on my cheeks and it just throws my self esteem out that window in a sec ! iva takin dyxcocline i believe thats how you spell it ? and right now im using minocycline and putting acanya on my face eveynight ! i drink lots of water i dont eat greasy food and sleep good . i really dont know why i have it but if anyone could please tell me what you use for it to go away or any advice that will be great thanks !!!

Hey buddy, are you darker skinned like me ?

Cause the cheeks are the worst!!!! Don't be down on yourself, just keep maintaining your regimen and forget about it. If it gets better, YAY! If it gets worse, go to your derm, he may recommend accutane or Septra DS which worked great for my brother.

Don't let it affect you too much. Mention to your derm it does though, and if anyone says dont take Septra or dont take accutane, tell them politely to back off, self-confidence nowadays is an absolute necessity.

Good luck

only wash your face twice doing 3 times will irritate your skin. also i use salycylic acid and its helped out my acne alot, just be careful of what brand you get:)

The best thing that I have found that works is:

Morning:

Purpose Gentle Cleanser

Cerave Moisturizing lotion (if your face is dry)

Evening:

Purpose Gentle Cleanser

Dan's BP

*the gentler you are with your skin and the less products you use, the better your skin will recover, hope this helps :)

That's right, just a gentle cleanser.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art.

*Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules*

Hi!!!!!! Im 15 as well and have had acne on my cheeks for a veryyyyy long time!!!! Iv found that using cliniques acne solutions has helped a lot as well as using a honey and cinnamon mask everyother day. Also make sure you avoid dairy products( drink flaxseed milk instead it has as much calcium as regular milk and has lots of omega 3 which is great for your skin), processed foods, and sugar. Try to eat more fruits, vegetables, and nuts. oh and make sure to drink LOTS of water. Also if you want to wear makeup i recommend clinique and physicians formula as their products have never broken me out or you could try mineral makeup just be careful about what brand you use and last thing if you get a really HUGE pimple put some hydrogen peroxide on it and it helps a lot!!!!! Good luck :D

Turmeric has helped me incredibly! It's maintained my skin clear :D … right now I’m currently using it to get rid of my PIH marks once and for all!!! Talk about killing two birds with one stone :chuck: