Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
defaultusername

Advice on preventing really oily skin and enlarged spores?

Hi,

I read somewhere on the internet that oil comes from within the pore and goes through the pore and the surface.(yea I know,this might be Face 101 but Im 15 and they don't teach us this in school -.-)So from this information ,It's telling me that the reason my pores are enlarged is because there is so much oil coming through that the pore has to enlarge in order for the oil to come out.I currently am on Differin and Clindoxyl.After a month my acne started clearing up and I started to take more notice on the pores on my nose.They are really enlarged and when I take a pic with flash on and I zoom in It is really noticeable.Its summer and I hate to go outside and see people look straight at me because of my acne and marks.Especially with the sun because it shows my face is more oily and can see my pores more.

I currently use Aveeno Daily Moisturizer spf 15 and Aveeno Clear Compexion Cleanser to help with my face.I'm wondering if there is anything else I can do so that my face is less oily and pores less enlarged.

Thanks