Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi i was wondering wich treatment its better for get rid of red marks???

i just want to be clear, i dont have acne but this red marks make my face looks so bad!

which treatment do u think could work faster??

i have some boxcar but i dont care them a lot, but my red marks depressed me :ninja:

Judging by the pic's.. you have minor red marks.. well compare to mine and I wouldn't think laser is necessary in your case. Have you tried any tropical cream's or some sort for helping your red marks? or anything?

Judging by the pic's.. you have minor red marks.. well compare to mine and I wouldn't think laser is necessary in your case. Have you tried any tropical cream's or some sort for helping your red marks? or anything?

yes i did! but it cause more acne, so now im not using creams, just vitamins and good diet! but i want a faster change, maybe not to get clear but to get results, i have depressed scars but red marks is what i hate

You dont need laser. It is expensive and only necessary for extreme cases.

I made significant improvement from vbeam and smoothbeam. My dr., who happens to be a worldwide recognized dr. in laser dermatology, wouldn't give you fraxel for red marks.

You dont need laser. It is expensive and only necessary for extreme cases.

I made significant improvement from vbeam and smoothbeam. My dr., who happens to be a worldwide recognized dr. in laser dermatology, wouldn't give you fraxel for red marks.

thank u very much, i have heard about vbeam but i live in cancun mexico so whe dont have a lot of lasers, im gonna buy tca peelings and lactic peelings and do it by my self every week, i think that would work faster

and laser here its 200 dllars one session,

actually,i didnt see any scars on your face.....time will change the red mark slowly...just be patient with it....

give my best wishes to you....

lol you dont even have acne .. =) Ill be doing laser upcoming september though found a cheap place here in sweden 180 dollars for 3 treatments :D:D

The laser guy warned about peels DONT DO THEM ;)

Edited by AlejandroJ

You definitely don't need to go and do laser. Your skin looks great. You should try some natural home remedies. Do you exfoliate at all? I use olive oil and sugar to help exfoliate and nourish my skin. Fresh lemon applied to the skin really helps with evening out the darkened spots.

Agreeing with many who have posted. No need to go through with doing Fraxel laser or peeling for your red marks. As it is very minor, plus it may be just the picture, but no visible scars at all either. Consider yourself one of the lucky ones in the bunch.