Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
oneredwine

My results, 7 weeks later :D (photo inc.)

I went raw for like 6 weeks. Lost a ton of weight and muscle. I will say that I had great energy though, and slept well. It was just too scary as a male and I had to bring cooked foods back in. For me I've just realized it's not about throwing your eggs into one basket, balance is so important. For women the raw diet is a great way to go. Congrats on your skin, your skin before though I'd consider totally mild haha, it's crazy when I see before and after pics like that. My acne was 10x worse, cystic everywhere no just around the mouth, and I cleared it all 100% through diet and the holistic approach. Kudos for you, enjoy your life.

Awww, so happy for you, you look great :surprised:

Thinking of trying this diet myself, looks tough though.

Just a question are eggs okay on this diet?

Yes, definitely. Just make sure they are organic, free range bla bla bla. I cook mine for as little as possible!

wow you look great. but do you use anything on your face too?

Yes. I use tea tree oil, sea salt and coconut oil mostly.

And Dr Bronner's or natural Bali soap to remove make-up.

I went raw for like 6 weeks. Lost a ton of weight and muscle. I will say that I had great energy though, and slept well. It was just too scary as a male and I had to bring cooked foods back in. For me I've just realized it's not about throwing your eggs into one basket, balance is so important. For women the raw diet is a great way to go. Congrats on your skin, your skin before though I'd consider totally mild haha, it's crazy when I see before and after pics like that. My acne was 10x worse, cystic everywhere no just around the mouth, and I cleared it all 100% through diet and the holistic approach. Kudos for you, enjoy your life.

Trust me my acne was MUCH worse than what the before pic shows. That was taken months after I started 'trying' to go all natural. More than a year ago, my acne was so horrible I wouldn't have dreamed of taking a picture of it...

you look amazing! do you eat fish at all?

I wish I could say I do.... haha, no really- I don't really eat fish because I can't really be bothered in c-o-o-k-i-n-g but I'm definitely in favor of eating fish to help improve your skin. I eat fish as often as possible :)

That's very encouraging, thank you for sharing. :)

you're welcome! :)

what's written in your signature sounds great, it should definitely work! are you seeing any improvement yet?