Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Do not buy it. You are better off using dans regimen. The first time i used proactiv i got pimples on my chin! my chin use to be clear! now it has redmarks from the damn whiteheads that came from proactiv!

I have a different opinion, i personally have been using it for a little over a yr and it is the only product that has given me great results...

it is true that it doesn't help everyone, but that's the way all products are, its all trial and error since we all have different types of skin..

It can't hurt to try it ,, it's a money back guarantee even if the bottles are empty, you don't have to use a credit card, i pay by money order...

It's all up to you...good luck... :)

It works for me the best from all other stuff...But this is what I realized after yrs of using proactv: It makes my skin smooth with less pimples. But when I do break out, I get cysts sometimes. When I used other acne stuff, I broke out more and had rough dry skin, but not one cyst ever! Sheesh, its a dilema I tell ya :?