Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
defaultusername

Super Oily skin and blackheads ftl =(

Heyy guys

I just need tips on how to clear my blackheads and my big pores on my nose and cheek area.I have pretty really oily skin in that area and I want to clear it, minimize the pores and prevent them from coming back.I have ALOT of blackheads starting from the tip of my nose to maybe halfway up.Can anyone maybe give me a nightly routine or some products I can use?

Hey,

What has helped me minimize blackheads and close pores is soaking my face in warm/hot-ish water mixed with Dead Sea Salt every morning as I feel that is the time when your skin needs a thorough cleansing. It's cheap and it has been very effective for me.

Go to amazon or cleopatra's choice website and order it. It's 30 bucks per 10lb bag.

I fill up my sink with hot (not too hot) water and mix in dead sea salt. I don't really know the amount I put in as I eye-ball it, but it's probably around a cup of salt. I soak and rinse my face in the water for about 10 minutes. If your skin becomes dry don't forget to moisturize.

Edited by WTF MAN!?