Notifications
Clear all

Dang! Results!

MemberMember
(@austinjb555)

Posted : 06/25/2011 2:19 pm

After being on Minocycline going on 5 months now, I am really seeing a difference. I have also been on 10%BP wash in the shower in the morning, followed by a Clindamycin phosphate/BP cream afterwards. I then use Cetaphil moisturizing lotion to help flaking/dryness. At night I wash with a Cetaphil bar and then use a generic version of Retin-a. (Not sure of the %, but it was bumped up in April).

Pics:

... I can't get the img tags to work...

Just starting:

Today:

My friends have noted that my face is always red, and I blush at basically any attention. (this never happened before I started the regimen). Does anyone have any tips on how to get the redness to go away? It only burns for a minute in the morning after I put the clinamycin phosphate cream on. But after that, I'm fine. My face is just red.

MemberMember
(@maytheroadbeshort)

Posted : 09/28/2011 3:09 pm

Amazing! Congrats!

MemberMember
(@brownsauce2016)

Posted : 01/08/2013 1:48 am

Calming moisturizer! Also, when did you start seeing results?

MemberMember
(@user174136)

Posted : 01/09/2013 9:34 am

I can't see your pictures but using a drop or two of jojoba oil as a moisturizer stopped most of the BP side effects for me.

MemberMember
(@xxyy)

Posted : 02/04/2013 12:38 pm

I can't see your pictures but using a drop or two of jojoba oil as a moisturizer stopped most of the BP side effects for me.

Do you use the acne.org jojoba oil or do you buy in in a store? if so which one do you buy/where from? I want to use it but im scared it will break me out.

MemberMember
(@user174136)

Posted : 02/04/2013 1:15 pm

Do you use the acne.org jojoba oil or do you buy in in a store? if so which one do you buy/where from? I want to use it but im scared it will break me out.

Hey,

I understand your concern, I thought it'd be a major breakout issue for me, but one drop then dabbing off the excess with a towel hasn't caused any problems thus far after about.. a month and a half's use (I think).

I don't buy the acne.org one because of the shipping charges to the UK. I get one off Ebay instead - basically the cheapest organic one that crops up at the time. A tiny little bottle lasts a good few weeks.