Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SoraKidd

5 months and still counting.....

Cleanse with Clean and Clear Ultrasensitive Cleanser.

BP With Panoxyl Gel 2.5%

Moisturise with Nivea Oil Free Moisturising fluid.

Jojoba oil in rare cases.

All in all, I can't really comment. I have on and off days, at the moment I have 3 active white heads, and an approaching blocked pore at the top of my lip.

I really don't know whether to continue with this, because I have had cases where I will be clear for a good 4 days, hoping that maybe after all this time it will have worked, but then BAM, a new breakout will occur.

I'm 18 years old, so I guess I could blame the acne on hormones? It could even be due to me not using the right products, but in principle it SHOULD work. I can't afford Dan's products so I settle with what I can find. I know I'm supposed to wait for 6 months before I see improvements but I feel like I'm reaching a dead end because at the end of June, I will be on my 6 month.....

I've started to drink 2 litres of water a day since Monday, looking to see if this will improve my skin.

Has anyone ever pushed the regimen beyond 6 months hoping to see improvements? If so, please come forward as I would love to hear your story!

Edited by SoraKidd
Cleanse with Clean and Clear Ultrasensitive Cleanser.

BP With Panoxyl Gel 2.5%

Moisturise with Nivea Oil Free Moisturising fluid.

Jojoba oil in rare cases.

All in all, I can't really comment. I have on and off days, at the moment I have 3 active white heads, and an approaching blocked pore at the top of my lip.

I really don't know whether to continue with this, because I have had cases where I will be clear for a good 4 days, hoping that maybe after all this time it will have worked, but then BAM, a new breakout will occur.

I'm 18 years old, so I guess I could blame the acne on hormones? It could even be due to me not using the right products, but in principle it SHOULD work. I can't afford Dan's products so I settle with what I can find. I know I'm supposed to wait for 6 months before I see improvements but I feel like I'm reaching a dead end because at the end of June, I will be on my 6 month.....

I've started to drink 2 litres of water a day since Monday, looking to see if this will improve my skin.

Has anyone ever pushed the regimen beyond 6 months hoping to see improvements? If so, please come forward as I would love to hear your story!

18 years old here too... same exact place as you... been on it for 5 months, see improvement then get some zits... damn red marks too... reading this made me feel better haha