Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
abigailwheeler

Do your friends ask to squeeze your spots?!

I have a friend who is obsessed with squeezing spots. Poor her, she has flawless skin so she has to go further afield to satisfy her strange lust for pus. Sucks for her...?!

She used to tell me with excitement in her eyes about her boyfriend's spotty back and how she would spend hours in bed with him... squeezing his bacne.

She often asks me if she can squeeze my spots. Piss off Heather.

And it's not just her, some of my other friends have a fascination with spot squeezing and ask if they can do mine.

Personally I feel sick when I squeeze a spot AND I know that it's a bad idea anyway.

Anyone else have absolute WEIRDOS for friends?

Ewwww! :lol:

I remember a BBC3 show a while ago about strange addictions and there was a woman on there who said she was addicted to squeezing spots. Same sort of story - favourite pastime seemed to be attacking her boyfriend's backne. I looked it up out of curiosity, wondered if it might have been the same person. ;)

Strange thing to want to do. It's not like they're nice and appealing. Although, I've managed to do it on many occasions of course, zoning in on the mirror and just totally going to town on it. Kind of seems like a compulsion as I'm detached from what I'm actually doing at that moment. But that wouldn't be the case when doing it to someone else, that would just seem gross.

It would wind me up, knowing someone like that. Odds are they'd be asking me about it which just emphasises that it's visible. Reckon that would really bring me down, especially if I was trying to avoid drawing attention to my skin at that moment in time.

Your friend Heather wouldn't really like me at the moment though, my skin's healing up nicely again and there's nothing active to squeeze! :lol:

I have an aunt who was a freak for this kind of crap. :| It's just weird. Just direct Heather to Youtube and get her to search pimple squeezing, that should keep her away from you for a while.

I have an aunt who was a freak for this kind of crap. :| It's just weird. Just direct Heather to Youtube and get her to search pimple squeezing, that should keep her away from you for a while.

'world's biggest zit'? I just watched it and nearly yakked on my desk. FML...

Hahahha! No! But my husband does occasionally. I'll let him if there's one on the side of my face that I can't get a good angle at. WEIRD! :P

oh my gosh, my mom and little sister always want to squeeze my face! When I used to live at home back in the day my mom would practically hold me down to get a pimple. Maybe thats where my picking problem comes from, thanks mom, lol

Seen it before, don't need to see it again. The horror is forever etched in my mind. Oh, the horror! :shock::lol:

But my husband does occasionally. I'll let him if there's one on the side of my face that I can't get a good angle at.

That's true love right there! ;):lol:

Edited by PaulH85

Guest Chrisâ„¢

I used to know someone who had this same fetish. It's crazy. She would also sit there and pop my friends' bacne for hours... very disturbing.

I have a theory, maybe it's like those apes you see on national geographic that "groom" the other apes.

Or, maybe it's just because they like pus... lol that's sick even typing it.

Edited by Chrisâ„¢

I'm not watching it, but is that the one where they stick a knife in it and it goes everywhere, or is that another one. o_.

Yeah it's that one.

Once I needled a cyst on my forehead and it was a similar experience... Apart from I threw up at the sight of my own forehead contents. Not squeezing a spot ever again!

The amount of pimple squeezing videos on Youtube is actually a little bit alarming. It freaks me out that people get joy from it. I guess when you don't have to wake up with a face full of it, it's a novelty. :lol:

Guest Chrisâ„¢
Once I needled a cyst on my forehead and it was a similar experience... Apart from I threw up at the sight of my own forehead contents. Not squeezing a spot ever again!

lol I should have sent the contents of some of my monster cysts to some scientists, they probably could've converted it to electricity to power some remote villiage for a year or two

She might have some OCD issue with popping other people's zits.

I often pull out my husbands eyebrows when they're out of place, but then again, I do have trichotillomania.

Definitely don't allow your friends to pop/pick at you, but be sure to tell them politely =)

I think thats a girl thing...I'm a guy and have never once spoke to any of my friends about skincare of acne. Even the ones who also have it lol

Guest Chrisâ„¢
I often pull out my husbands eyebrows when they're out of place

Ouch... does he have any say in the matter?.. Poor fella lol

New slogan for marriage: Your wife will rip out your eyebrows at random times, often while you are sleeping :P

Edited by Chrisâ„¢