Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
David_18

i love drinking :) solves my aniexerty!

sometimes alcohol makes me grab girls butts at parties and make it seem like another guy did it.

betcha can't do that sober.

sober dude: hey, im mark, you want to get out of here

girl: wtf creep, your not even drunk!

sober dude: come on, we all know drinking is bad right

girl: your stuped! creep (knee to the groin)

girl: (yells yager bomb!) Wooo (strips butt naked and runs around)

sober dude(looking through window from outside party) thinks to himself: "man, i shuda got drunk, I really am stuped"

--

okok joking aside, whenever I drank vodka, I would get a pimple or two. In Summary, Drinking is bad for acne, hands down.

Edited by Wangod

i'm 25 and a couple of years ago i started going out on a regular basis for the first time in my life with a group of friends clubbing. I suffered anxiety because of my acne so would drink pint after pint and shot after shot to make me feel better and for a while it would make me forget my acne untill some arse hole would make a comment or i would go into the toilets and look in the mirror and all that anxiety would come flooding back and felling bad is not nice at the best of times but feeling bad when drunk is even worse.

On top of all that think about the kind of woman you're going to attract when you're pissed out of you're head. I think i'm a borderline alcoholic because when life gets too much i think hey i'll just get drunk tonight and forget about things for a few hours. If my acne was to dissapear tomorrow and i had the perfectly clear skin that i've always wanted i would still have that urge for alcohol. I have a friend who is the most beautiful woman i've ever seen in my life with perfect clear skin who could have any man she wanted yet gets high every night just to forget her problems. You will just take away you're social anxiety that stems from acne and replace it with a dependency on alcohol which is worse. You're young, go out and have fun and get drunk if you want because that's what half the counrty does on a weekend but be careful because there's a thin line between drinking to forget you have acne and then drinking just to drink for the sake of it, I crossed that line and i'm having a hard time finding my way back, even if my acne was to go i know i would still need a a drink to take the edge off if i was around a girl or at a family event or around people . . . that's not healthy.

sorry but i just find my ulimtate cure to my social phobiia oproblems :D

i love alcohol!!!111111

makes me not give a fuck about me acne but it does make me talk way to much lolool

anyone else drink 3-4 bottles of whisky or beer just to help be more social-able ?

sorry for my spelling im drinking when i make this thewad

:D

i love acne.org makes me feel less alone!

<3

just a qestion does pills prescribed by doctor for aniexty help as good as alcohol.. might get some pills instead of alcholcol csause dont wanna turn into an alcoholic ya know what im sayin sorry for my spelling mistakes i cant be bothered fixing them., maybe tomorrow when im sober.

Definitely, go to a doctor or a therapist to help with the anxiety. That's way better than alcohol. I'm struggling with the anxiety too.

Bang out of order. No need for that at all, and there's definitely no need for the language.

yes you are right.. sorry, i was pissed cause they made out i was some drunk out of control person.. clearly they mis-understood what i meant.

Lets be fair, the approach to the topic meant people were bound to make judgments. It's not especially constructive either. You stated in your opening post that you might drink three to four bottles of whisky. Whether that's what you meant to say or whether that's accurate, we don't know. We can only base our opinions on what you stated. I don't know about anyone else, but to me that would represent a problem. And it certainly wouldn't make me more sociable, it would probably kill me!

kill you? hmmm lol

Maybe three or four drinks is a limit for some people. What of it? I'll happily admit that I notice a difference after three or four pints and feel like I've had enough, start to get bored, whatever. Maybe that's laughable to some because it means I'm not a big tough guy who can take his drink. People can mock for that if they like, see if I care.

You asked what other people's thoughts were and what their approach to their social anxieties were. You would surely make judgements on those people based on what they reply with, just as they judged you. That's to be expected, it's all part of discussion. The general consensus seems to be that your approach isn't perhaps the best one to take and that it doesn't solve the problem. That's certainly my take on it. We're all free to offer our thoughts when a topic is offered for discussion, that's the entire point of an open forum. Opinions might differ from yours but it doesn't mean you have to start insulting people.

sure people can reply whatever they want but they just assumed i meant getting drunk and making myself look like a fool.. not what i meant.. i was meaning maybe 1-2 to lighten up and forget about my acne.. not get drunk and be a loud idiot.. im sure no one would like that...

Actually, I wasn't trolling, and your aggressiveness is really unnecessary. At least my post was legible, you came on here and made a post while you were drunk and claimed that alcohol solves your problems. It doesn't. My point is that it doesn't solve anybody's problems and when people use it as a crutch, it's ridiculous. Don't let yourself go down that path where you become dependent on it. I'm not going to get angry or argue with you, I'm sad for you because obviously you have a few problems that you might either need to talk about with somebody close to you or seek counseling.

Also; why would I join an acne site if I didn't have acne? Like having acne is cool and I just wanted to join and be a part of it despite having clear skin? Yep, that's surely what I've done. My acne is mild/moderate, I wear makeup and, being somebody who has had acne for a very long time, I'm good at hiding it. Nobody needs alcohol to boost their confidence. Nobody needs alcohol for anything until they become dependent on it, which is generally a result of alcohol abuse, and that's something you can control initially.

Chill out.

(And thanks Paul. ;) )

lol you just hate alcohol so you say im pathetic cause you dont like it.. uh ok good for you.

i was going to post what i really think of you but nah id get banned so ill leave this one.

i'm 25 and a couple of years ago i started going out on a regular basis for the first time in my life with a group of friends clubbing. I suffered anxiety because of my acne so would drink pint after pint and shot after shot to make me feel better and for a while it would make me forget my acne untill some arse hole would make a comment or i would go into the toilets and look in the mirror and all that anxiety would come flooding back and felling bad is not nice at the best of times but feeling bad when drunk is even worse.

then dont look in the mirror lol

On top of all that think about the kind of woman you're going to attract when you're pissed out of you're head. I think i'm a borderline alcoholic because when life gets too much i think hey i'll just get drunk tonight and forget about things for a few hours. If my acne was to dissapear tomorrow and i had the perfectly clear skin that i've always wanted i would still have that urge for alcohol. I have a friend who is the most beautiful woman i've ever seen in my life with perfect clear skin who could have any man she wanted yet gets high every night just to forget her problems. You will just take away you're social anxiety that stems from acne and replace it with a dependency on alcohol which is worse. You're young, go out and have fun and get drunk if you want because that's what half the counrty does on a weekend but be careful because there's a thin line between drinking to forget you have acne and then drinking just to drink for the sake of it, I crossed that line and i'm having a hard time finding my way back, even if my acne was to go i know i would still need a a drink to take the edge off if i was around a girl or at a family event or around people . . . that's not healthy.

yeah any girl is better then being lonely man.. im tired of acne its controlling me.

hell im still a virgin at age 18 cause of acne.. its f**ing self esteem killer...

Definitely, go to a doctor or a therapist to help with the anxiety. That's way better than alcohol. I'm struggling with the anxiety too.

hmmm still thinking about going to a doctor... not sure yet.

Although I never called you pathetic and simply stated an opinion that differed to yours (which doesn't really make me a terrible, horrible person), you are most welcome to think what you like of me. :D Have a great weekend, David, sober or otherwise.

Although I never called you pathetic and simply stated an opinion that differed to yours (which doesn't really make me a terrible, horrible person), you are most welcome to think what you like of me. :D Have a great weekend, David, sober or otherwise.

so uh why dont you like alcohol? something bad happen to you when you or someone was drunk so you feel repugnance by anyone who drinks?

I don't have anything against people who drink, and I don't have anything against you. I just don't think that people should become dependent on alcohol to solve their social problems. And no, nothing bad has happened to me. I've seen bad things happen to people close to me due to alcohol abuse. The only reason I assumed you'd had more than a few drinks to "loosen you up" is because most people can still type legibly after only a couple and your initial post is a bit difficult to read.

Dude if you think that ANY girl is better than being lonely then you are in for some trouble . . .

Edited by omarcomin

I agree, anxiety is pretty bad especially if you feed it. I suggest taking Valerian Root if you cannot get to a doctor to prescribe you a benzodiazapine.

I'll say it.

David, you're pathetic. You're too immature to be drinking at your age, and you need to grow some balls and deal with your issues like a mature 18 would.

I'll say it.

David, you're pathetic. You're too immature to be drinking at your age, and you need to grow some balls and deal with your issues like a mature 18 would.

You tell em! :)

I was going to not read this until I saw all the bitching.

Jeeeze people. Calm down. I'm cool with having a drink sometimes if you are really pissed or nervous or anxious about something and nothing else seems to be helping and you just need to unwind. But if that's on a regular basis, that's not so good. I used to drink a lot as a kid (yea, bad) and pretty much stopped when I was 18. I kind of outgrew it I guess. I've done a lot of pathetic things when drunk, which is one reason I don't see the joy in getting drunk all that often. Drinking a bit when in social situations when you are NOT anxious is fine by me, but doing it all the time in order to feel you can be around people doesn't truly help.

I agree with Gutter about the aggressiveness being totally uncalled for.

Last time I got drunk because of my skin was around Christmas. It helped while I was drunk, then I felt bleh again. Fun fun fun.

Dude if you think that ANY girl is better than being lonely then you are in for some trouble . . .

trouble? lol

Mods: close the thread, im gonna have 100000000000000000 shots of everything till i die. ill make it happen. problem solved. wont have any when im dead will i?

Edited by David_18

trouble? lol

Mods: close the thread, im gonna have 100000000000000000 shots of everything till i die. ill make it happen. problem solved. wont have any when im dead will i?

By trouble i mean if you just settle for any girl than you might end up up with a user, someone who is just waiting for a vunerable young person with low self esteem to come along. I used to think that i should go with any girl so i went with ones that i wouldn't ordinarily go for but i thought i had no choice because of my acne. I knew they were users and trouble but i still went with them . . . . i learned the hard way, now i couldn't care less about having a girlfriend. It works vice versa as well, if a girl just setlles for any guy then they could end up getting used.

Your acne shouldn't stop you from having a life and going out and if having a drink eases your anxiety in a public place then fair enough, i'm exactly the same, just be careful because it's easy to get addicted to alcohol.

Guest Chrisâ„¢

Hey David, wanna know what happened to me today? Ok, I'll tell you anyway lol. This is not bullshit this really happened to me today I swear to god... So I got off work about 4 hours ago at around 10 pm. I went to the store, bought a 12 pack of budweiser. I drove around and drank about 5 beers in my car blowin' off some steam, because I had to go to get my dad a fathers day present at crowded ass walmart, which I hate going to. Yeah, I know drinking and driving is bad. No shit, I've been arrested for it before, i'm aware of that. Anyway... I got pulled over by a cop for "swerving". He gave me a sobriety test (I walked a straight line 9 paces foward and 9 paces backwards), and I touched my nose about 10 times, and he made me count from 48 to 27 backwards. I got really lucky man, tbh, I was drunk, but I still passed his sobriety test. I'm sittin' here thanking god right now because i'm so lucky i'm not in jail right now(again, for the same shit), and I'm an Atheist. I had an open beer under my seat, that would have got me arrested right there alone if he searched my car. And if he would have gave me a breathalizer I would have lost my car for 6 months at least, my job, my apartment, and basically everything I have atm. Yet, I still sit here and drink more alcohol when I got home. Wanna be like me? Keep on drinking then. The shit is seriously not cool.

Btw, that's how I started out too, by drinking about once a week or so. It gets out of control fast.

Edited by Chrisâ„¢

Guest Chrisâ„¢
I agree, anxiety is pretty bad especially if you feed it. I suggest taking Valerian Root if you cannot get to a doctor to prescribe you a benzodiazapine.

Benzos are 10x. more addictive than alcohol. Speaking from straight up experience. bad idea

Hey David, wanna know what happened to me today? Ok, I'll tell you anyway lol. This is not bullshit this really happened to me today I swear to god... So I got off work about 4 hours ago at around 10 pm. I went to the store, bought a 12 pack of budweiser. I drove around and drank about 5 beers in my car blowin' off some steam, because I had to go to get my dad a fathers day present at crowded ass walmart, which I hate going to. Yeah, I know drinking and driving is bad. No shit, I've been arrested for it before, i'm aware of that. Anyway... I got pulled over by a cop for "swerving". He gave me a sobriety test (I walked a straight line 9 paces foward and 9 paces backwards), and I touched my nose about 10 times, and he made me count from 48 to 27 backwards. I got really lucky man, tbh, I was drunk, but I still passed his sobriety test. I'm sittin' here thanking god right now because i'm so lucky i'm not in jail right now(again, for the same shit), and I'm an Atheist. I had an open beer under my seat, that would have got me arrested right there alone if he searched my car. And if he would have gave me a breathalizer I would have lost my car for 6 months at least, my job, my apartment, and basically everything I have atm. Yet, I still sit here and drink more alcohol when I got home. Wanna be like me? Keep on drinking then. The shit is seriously not cool.

Btw, that's how I started out too, by drinking about once a week or so. It gets out of control fast.

Do they not do breathalyzer tests...?

Guest Chrisâ„¢

Only when there's reasonable cause that a person is drunk (if they fail the field sobriety test). I think the cop was a rookie because I had a half gone 12 pack sitting in the passenger side seat that he clearly saw. If it was an older cop I'm pretty sure he would've given me a breathalizer though.

Only when there's reasonable cause that a person is drunk (if they fail the field sobriety test). I think the cop was a rookie because I had a half gone 12 pack sitting in the passenger side seat that he clearly saw. If it was an older cop I'm pretty sure he would've given me a breathalizer though.

I've only ever had to do a breathalyzer. They randomly pull us over all over the place and do them.

I'm going to sound like a massive cow for saying it, but I think it's sad when people have to drink alcohol to be sociable and enjoy themselves.

I think its sad that you dont drink.

Anyway. Drinking is fun, i love alcohol just like the TC. Dumb people in this thread talking like the TC is an alcoholic. It is okay to get drunk every weekend, it is the thing to do when you are young. If you missed out on this phase then i feel bad for you. And yes it does help with social problems, and sometimes if you had a rough week, just erase that shit in that one night with some Yager lol

... it is the thing to do when you are young.

No.

And yes it does help with social problems, and sometimes if you had a rough week, just erase that shit in that one night with some Yager lol

No. Learning to handle rejection, accepting oneself helps with social problems. Relying on alcohol will delay learning until one's a sad, lonely, old drunk who can't deal.

I did that.

Didn't take long to make things worse.

However it was a great time killer while I got better.

Better than internet except i crashed my car.

Oh well, you live and you learn!

Certainly not interested in listening to strangers on the internet.

Anyway. Drinking is fun, i love alcohol just like the TC. Dumb people in this thread talking like the TC is an alcoholic. It is okay to get drunk every weekend, it is the thing to do when you are young. If you missed out on this phase then i feel bad for you. And yes it does help with social problems, and sometimes if you had a rough week, just erase that shit in that one night with some Yager lol

I'm 22 and have never drank before. I find it hilarious that you think it's sad when someone doesn't drink. My dad was an alcoholic when I was a baby, I'd never want to put myself in the position to become one. First it's social drinking, then you start drinking alone and it spirals out of control.

I'm 22 and have never drank before. I find it hilarious that you think it's sad when someone doesn't drink. My dad was an alcoholic when I was a baby, I'd never want to put myself in the position to become one. First it's social drinking, then you start drinking alone and it spirals out of control.

Lol typical reply of someone who has never drank.

"First you are drinking for a good time. Then you are all by yourself squeezing out every drop of a bottle found in the trash cause you are homeless!"

LMAO. We are responsible adults, it is okay to go out and have some drinks, lol not everyone ends up depressed haha. Ignorant.

I started off like you.

Social drinker.

You'll find out the hard way.

If you don't die.

Have fun.