Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
David_18

i love drinking :) solves my aniexerty!

sorry but i just find my ulimtate cure to my social phobiia oproblems :D

i love alcohol!!!111111

makes me not give a fuck about me acne but it does make me talk way to much lolool

anyone else drink 3-4 bottles of whisky or beer just to help be more social-able ?

sorry for my spelling im drinking when i make this thewad

:D

i love acne.org makes me feel less alone!

<3

just a qestion does pills prescribed by doctor for aniexty help as good as alcohol.. might get some pills instead of alcholcol csause dont wanna turn into an alcoholic ya know what im sayin sorry for my spelling mistakes i cant be bothered fixing them., maybe tomorrow when im sober.

Edited by David_18

Guest Chrisâ„¢

Edit: LoL plz son. You'd be dead after "3-4 bottles of whiskey". Either dead or having your stomach pumped if you got lucky and some nice person called an ambulance for you.

Edited by Chrisâ„¢

.... wellll considering that Im only 15 no :P

I don't really want to drink beer anyways. I dunno something about it. Im glad it makes you feel better but remember don't drink too much and don't drive!!!

Yeah, I have pretty bad anxiety too sometimes, a lot less than I used to though. I drink a lot aswell, it does help, but if you drink too much you'll become a borderline alcoholic like me, which isn't good at all. It takes me about 5 beers to even get a buzz goin' these days, and about 10 beers to get fully drunk, and I only weigh about 140 lbs., not a good sign. I wouldn't know about meds much, I've only tried lexapro and xanax before, the xanax helped somewhat but lexapro didn't do anything.

3 beers is my magic number though, when I get 3 beers up in me, I become a lot more social for some reason lol

yea thats why i drink once a week should be enough not to become an alcoholic

i am gonna drink few while ghoing to college hopefully they dont notive i had 2-3 cause i just tested how many before i look drunk so ill drink just below so they dont kick me out lol or worse call the cops on me for being like tha tin public haha its sounds stupid but it helps axnietry ALOTY

5 beers to get a buzz? dude drink something like jack daniels or woodstock or a strong whisky and you can get a buzz within 2-3 and possibly drunk at 6-7 well thats what i can handle. 9 is when im smashed and cant stand up and just talk shit alot hahaaha

@ella nah dont like drivign even when sober cause i have to follow the damn speed limit lol its all good i know when to stop drinking :)

Edited by David_18

well...i kind of feel sorry for you. i think there are other things to keep your mind out of acne than alcohol. drinking too much can ruin your life completely. and then people are not going to talk about your acne anymore, they are just going to start to talk about your drinking and how is ruining your life. why don´t you visit some counselling? drinking is not going to solve your problem believe me on that. in fact it can make your acne worse, and you are just living in a fantasy world and not the real one. you feel happy when you drink, but what happens after when you don´t drink anymore? your reality comes again and starts to remind you that you have acne. is the same thing as it happens with drugs, while you are consuming drugs or alcohol is not helping you in anything, and it takes you out of reality. which you need to live in reality to be able to solve your problems. seek some help, believe me there are tons of people out there who are willing to help you. and when you over come reality, when you are strong enough to know what reality really is, than you are going to be able to solve your acne problem. because acne is not a terminal disease! it has a solution, no matter how hard it is to find it sometimes. just think about it, don´t ruin your life.

well...i kind of feel sorry for you. i think there are other things to keep your mind out of acne than alcohol. drinking too much can ruin your life completely. and then people are not going to talk about your acne anymore, they are just going to start to talk about your drinking and how is ruining your life. why don´t you visit some counselling? drinking is not going to solve your problem believe me on that. in fact it can make your acne worse, and you are just living in a fantasy world and not the real one. you feel happy when you drink, but what happens after when you don´t drink anymore? your reality comes again and starts to remind you that you have acne. is the same thing as it happens with drugs, while you are consuming drugs or alcohol is not helping you in anything, and it takes you out of reality. which you need to live in reality to be able to solve your problems. seek some help, believe me there are tons of people out there who are willing to help you. and when you over come reality, when you are strong enough to know what reality really is, than you are going to be able to solve your acne problem. because acne is not a terminal disease! it has a solution, no matter how hard it is to find it sometimes. just think about it, don´t ruin your life.

how is it gonna ruin my life if it helps me talk to girls easier then when sober... will make my life better imo

1 question.. how old are you? (just curious)

Edited by David_18

Not the approach I would take, but each to their own I guess. To be honest, I'd rather fix the problem than mask it, especially if the thing I'm masking it with is addictive and unhealthy.

It doesn't do my acne any favours either, which of course is at the root of the problem.

Edited by PaulH85

how is it gonna ruin my life if it helps me talk to girls easier then when sober... will make my life better imo

1 question.. how old are you? (just curious)

trust me it can ruin your life you know why? because...some girls don´t like guys who drink alot especially if they are hiding their depression whatsoever. i´m saying this to you because i want you to be healthy, i care about every single person on this blog believe me. because i know they are in the same place as me. but you, you need to face the reality, i bet you are a beautiful, smart guy the thing is that you don´t believe in yourself, and you just like to act like a different person, and not just be you like you really are. sooo many people would love to have your skin problem rather than have to go to the hospital every single day. i´m just giving you my advice i´m not telling you what to do, cause you are old enough to know what´s good for you and what´s not.

by the way i´m 19 years old.

LMAO yes, I have found this very helpful with my shyness. For example, I went to a party my freshmen year of highschool(15 years old) and had a couple of beers. Before I knew it I was talking to alot of girls and having a great time. Plus didn't give a care in the world about my acne.

Keep in mind though that it is only a quick fix.

Yeah, it worked for me too. But I piled on the weight lol The fact that I would have a great time when I'd have a few drinks pretty much summed up that for most people, the problem of acne is largely a psychological one. There will always be the odd person who makes an unpleasant comment but most people barely even notice, if at all.

The not give a f$%^ attitude will feel great but.. it will eventually pass over time.. like a phase.. and then your alcoholic benefits will only include laziness and tiredness, and no tolerance for stress, leaving you tense, exhausted and frustrated, a growing belly, and faster aging. Enjoy it while it lasts though. College is certainly the time to do it.

The not give a f$%^ attitude will feel great but.. it will eventually pass over time.. like a phase.. and then your alcoholic benefits will only include laziness and tiredness, and no tolerance for stress, leaving you tense, exhausted and frustrated, a growing belly, and faster aging. Enjoy it while it lasts though. College is certainly the time to do it.

Yes, Like I had said, it is only a quick fix.

Yes, Like I had said, it is only a quick fix.

lol people thinking im talking about drinking everyday or something? i only meant i will use alcohol to talk to girls easier nothing like becoming an alcoholic. i did have the "dont give a fuck" attitude but like you said it just faded away.

I understand you aren't an alcoholic. I would suggest looking into getting something to cope with your anxiety so you wouldn't have to drink for relief.

Drinking is not a cure for your anxiety. I think you should man up and cope with your issues in healthier ways.Seriously. Coming into the emo section and blurting nonsense about how you love how alcohol makes you feel better? How old are you? Grow up.

There's nothing wrong with some light social drinking,sure, but you definitely don't sound old enough to be doing so.

Coming into the emo section and blurting nonsense

Lmao^

But no, omegaisjaded is right. It does raise suspicion of underage drinking in such a matter of making this thread, although the section states "Psychological effects of acne" Anxiety is a psychological disorder, but alcohol has nothing to do with it really.

Edit:

I really don't want to do this, but BUSTED XD pulled this from one of your posts.

its ok im 18 and still a virgin never really had a proper girlfriend either... did have few people like me but i was just too much anxiety...

i feel your pain

Edited by Nostradamus

I'm going to sound like a massive cow for saying it, but I think it's sad when people have to drink alcohol to be sociable and enjoy themselves. I don't drink, and I don't think I'm better than other people for it, I just have way too many friends who are a massive drag to go out with because they're "not drunk enough" to dance or talk to people. I have a lot of respect for people who can get past their shyness and be sociable without being drunk. My ex and I ultimately failed because he lived four hours away from me, and when he came to visit he'd get drunk and become a completely different person. Unfortunately, the drunk version of him was an idiot, even though he thought he was being smooth and cool. Alcohol just makes you think people like you more. The kicker is, only other drunk people think drunk people are cool. It's nothing to do with who YOU are.

I've probably missed the point entirely but alcohol just pisses me off, as well as people's dependence on the crap.

Alcohol has been proven to make you more anxious and nervous (unless your very drunk...) why drink just to be sociable? I'm sorry but thats pathetic, you will turn into an alcoholic, and you cant think "No, I'd never do that" because its a drug, your body gets physically/mentally addicted to it from constant consumption. And your planning to drink before you go to college? Please...

The only times I drink is when everybody else is, at a party or a celebration. I would never want to be constantly drunk, then you will have no friends, because everyone would think your a loud idiot, would you rather that, or to be a little shy in social situations? Just man up and stay sober, and avoid the kidney failure...

I don't see anything wrong with drinking to make yourself a little more sociable (I don't know anyone my age who actually has an appreciation of the taste of alcohol and drinks for reasons other than getting smashed, hooking up and having fun)...but if you're doing it to temporarily fix your social anxiety problems, it's really not ok. Drinking alone on the internet = red flag. Let people see the 'real' you, and get help if you need it

lol people thinking im talking about drinking everyday or something? i only meant i will use alcohol to talk to girls easier nothing like becoming an alcoholic. i did have the "dont give a fuck" attitude but like you said it just faded away.

Because women love an obnoxious drunk hitting on her.

Try the don't give a fuck method again. It works until your early 20's. Women get smarter, and their self-esteem gradually increases with age. You will be forced to develop new tactics to meet women. Until next time, Johnny Bravo.

I have a lot of respect for people who can get past their shyness and be sociable without being drunk.

:clap: That's the only way you can truly get past it - by fixing it properly rather than relying on drink every time.

Wow.. apparently everyone in this thread who replied cannot read

ill make it bigger so you all can read

I DIDNT SAY I GET DRUNK. I SAID A FEW DRINKS

DOES THAT = DRUNK? **moderator edit**

so you telling me 3-4 is how much it takes to get drunk? LOOOOOL yeah ok keep thinking that

I'm going to sound like a massive cow for saying it, but I think it's sad when people have to drink alcohol to be sociable and enjoy themselves. I don't drink, and I don't think I'm better than other people for it, I just have way too many friends who are a massive drag to go out with because they're "not drunk enough" to dance or talk to people. I have a lot of respect for people who can get past their shyness and be sociable without being drunk. My ex and I ultimately failed because he lived four hours away from me, and when he came to visit he'd get drunk and become a completely different person. Unfortunately, the drunk version of him was an idiot, even though he thought he was being smooth and cool. Alcohol just makes you think people like you more. The kicker is, only other drunk people think drunk people are cool. It's nothing to do with who YOU are.

I've probably missed the point entirely but alcohol just pisses me off, as well as people's dependence on the crap.

Edited by c'est la vigne
Inappropriate remarks and flaming

Bang out of order. No need for that at all, and there's definitely no need for the language.

Gutterflower certainly isn't trolling and is just as welcome on these forums as anyone else so leave her alone and stop picking fights. I assume you're basing your opinions on an avatar. Newsflash - almost every avatar here shows clear skin. My avatar shows clear skin and was accurate at the point that picture was taken, but it doesn't mean that's how it looks now and it doesn't mean I don't have any issues to deal with. Same for everyone else here.

Lets be fair, the approach to the topic meant people were bound to make judgments. It's not especially constructive either. You stated in your opening post that you might drink three to four bottles of whisky. Whether that's what you meant to say or whether that's accurate, we don't know. We can only base our opinions on what you stated. I don't know about anyone else, but to me that would represent a problem. And it certainly wouldn't make me more sociable, it would probably kill me!

Maybe three or four drinks is a limit for some people. What of it? I'll happily admit that I notice a difference after three or four pints and feel like I've had enough, start to get bored, whatever. Maybe that's laughable to some because it means I'm not a big tough guy who can take his drink. People can mock for that if they like, see if I care.

You asked what other people's thoughts were and what their approach to their social anxieties were. You would surely make judgements on those people based on what they reply with, just as they judged you. That's to be expected, it's all part of discussion. The general consensus seems to be that your approach isn't perhaps the best one to take and that it doesn't solve the problem. That's certainly my take on it. We're all free to offer our thoughts when a topic is offered for discussion, that's the entire point of an open forum. Opinions might differ from yours but it doesn't mean you have to start insulting people.

Edited by PaulH85

Wow.. apparently everyone in this thread who replied cannot read

ill make it bigger so you all can read

I DIDNT SAY I GET DRUNK. I SAID A FEW DRINKS

DOES THAT = DRUNK? **moderator edit**

so you telling me 3-4 is how much it takes to get drunk? LOOOOOL yeah ok keep thinking that

**moderator edit**... you got almost no acne.. prob none that are visible so of course you dont need alcohol to boost your confidence up **moderator edit**.

get out.. you are just trolling

2/10 for your attempt at trolling.

Actually, I wasn't trolling, and your aggressiveness is really unnecessary. At least my post was legible, you came on here and made a post while you were drunk and claimed that alcohol solves your problems. It doesn't. My point is that it doesn't solve anybody's problems and when people use it as a crutch, it's ridiculous. Don't let yourself go down that path where you become dependent on it. I'm not going to get angry or argue with you, I'm sad for you because obviously you have a few problems that you might either need to talk about with somebody close to you or seek counseling.

Also; why would I join an acne site if I didn't have acne? Like having acne is cool and I just wanted to join and be a part of it despite having clear skin? Yep, that's surely what I've done. My acne is mild/moderate, I wear makeup and, being somebody who has had acne for a very long time, I'm good at hiding it. Nobody needs alcohol to boost their confidence. Nobody needs alcohol for anything until they become dependent on it, which is generally a result of alcohol abuse, and that's something you can control initially.

Chill out.

(And thanks Paul. ;) )

Guest Chrisâ„¢

lol cest