Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
changedmynamefinally

Benzoyl Peroxide & Lemon Juice?

I guess it would be alright as you are using it sparingly. Just don't try to mix too many products/topicals on your face as it can cause dryness/irritation resulting in a breakout.

Hi there,

yes, you can! I have been doing it for months. In the morning I cleanse my face and then tone with a bit of lemon juice, then I wait for it to dry and then I apply the BP on the problem areas... I actually experienced less irritation when I applied it on top of lemon juice, but that might just be my skin!

good luck! x

Hi there,

yes, you can! I have been doing it for months. In the morning I cleanse my face and then tone with a bit of lemon juice, then I wait for it to dry and then I apply the BP on the problem areas... I actually experienced less irritation when I applied it on top of lemon juice, but that might just be my skin!

good luck! x

Some aren't as fortunate to use multiple products at the same time :)

If citric acid works well, you can even take it a step further and try glycolic acid, they both heal the skin with the same function, as Alpha Hydroxy Acids, but citric acid is the weaker of the two, and does not penetrate as deep.

Edited by Acne Security