Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zante

Avita Recell Examples

i just realized how pathetic America is or must i say the FDA! Europe has had Recelll for 2 years now and here in the USA we're no where close and we might get it in 2 years..im so pissed..what is the big hold up?? i mean we all know it works and its proven in all the other places in the world..i do not want to spend my whole life savings to travel all the way to U.K to get a simple treatment of Recell done sad.gif

Edited by waitingforacure

i just realized how pathetic America is or must i say the FDA! Europe has had Recelll for 2 years now and here in the USA we're no where close and we might get it in 2 years..im so pissed..what is the big hold up?? i mean we all know it works and its proven in all the other places in the world..like cmon give me a break.. i do not want to spend my whole life savings to travel all the way to U.K to get a simple treatment of Recell done :(

I totally agree with u man. I think the FDA is full of Bullshit. What worries me is that im not even in america im in canada and if america aint getting it any time soon then canada aint either this is really sad =(

does anyone know of a Dr who is using this in Canada - preferably Vancouver

I have done several google searches and have made a few calls but cannot find one

Recell has been approved in Canada since 2009, however, there are very few cases if any of doctors using it for scar patients.

Recell has been approved in Canada since 2009, however, there are very few cases if any of doctors using it for scar patients.

rly interesting i didnt kno it was approved in canada... im in the toronto area and if anybody kno of a doctor who does it plz let me kno.. other than that excision with a experienced plastic surgeon is the only way to go for ice pick/box car/pitted/ crater scars.

Im sure if you bring it up to a doctor you trust, he would be willing to try it. That's the problem. Someone has to make the move. Kits are being sold to doctors at about $1200 USD. I would imagine a doctor would charge $2-3k for Recell ON TOP of whatever other procedure you're doing. This pricing point is not likely to come down anytime soon.