Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thomasknowles

Hadf my fraxel restore today

Hi guys I had my first fraxel restore today. I not trying to treat scars just a bad skin texture. To be honest my skin is'nt as red as I fault. The first passed was'nt to bad I think the 4th passed it strated to really string. Was that bad really in the end.

I letting me effect me for the last 6 six years. So I'm glad I finally done something about it :drool:

To be honest Im not sure how good this will be.

To be honest Im not swallow. My redness is basically start brown and started to get tight. I have got a good cream to counter that.

I think I got around 4/5 passes until the pain got quite strong so not sure how good my treatment was compared to others.

Guest Timehealsall
Hi guys I had my first fraxel restore today. I not trying to treat scars just a bad skin texture. To be honest my skin is'nt as red as I fault. The first passed was'nt to bad I think the 4th passed it strated to really string. Was that bad really in the end.

I letting me effect me for the last 6 six years. So I'm glad I finally done something about it :drool:

can you please post a pic and show us how your skin is like?

My skin has return to basically normal today.

I have had no peeling no swelling, my skin feels like sandpaper at the moment but no too bad. I honestly think I been rip off. £350 for nothing

You do not have to peel to get results. Give it time and you will see the texture of your skin completely change. At least you didn't get your face so fried that now you are worried about the long term damage like some folks have.

Mine did the same thing; waited to peel...never did but the texture of my skin hasn't been this good since my 20's and I am 50!

You do not have to peel to get results. Give it time and you will see the texture of your skin completely change. At least you didn't get your face so fried that now you are worried about the long term damage like some folks have.

Mine did the same thing; waited to peel...never did but the texture of my skin hasn't been this good since my 20's and I am 50!

Thanks for the information that somewhat made a little happier. It's a still a little red so I suppose I won;t really know until another week or so

Are you having more treatments? You will notice a difference in just a few days. After the second treatment a really big difference. I have my third one tomorrow so I will be ablaze again for an afternoon! Ug

Be patient..you will see a difference. It takes time for the collagen to start to replinish. :)

Are you having more treatments? You will notice a difference in just a few days. After the second treatment a really big difference. I have my third one tomorrow so I will be ablaze again for an afternoon! Ug

Be patient..you will see a difference. It takes time for the collagen to start to replinish. :)

I have'nt made a decision yet about more treatments, but if I do see some improvement I might have another two to have a course of three in total.

saying that I not sure if has made an improvement in end I noticed in the sunlight my skin does'nt look as rough. Plus I noticed photos of me look better.

I not sure whether or not to have another treatment but request I want more passes and I want them to go right up to my eyes this time. I did say before but she did'nt which I little annoyed about.

I don't know what type of laser they used on you, but the one my doctor used is not the most aggressive type so I feel more comfortable with that. You can see my pics and I did not have the oozing, bleeding, etc. than many people have expressed. The overall texture of your skin will change (and improve) if nothing else.

I always wear the googles. They go right around my eyes but not eye sockets..(make sense?) so she went around my eye sockets and avoided the more sensitive eye area. You do have to be careful with that.

My doctor said initially I would have five treatments but I have paid for four and this next one will be my last for a while. I am not going for a fifth one (may not at all) until I wait and see what comes out of the four I had. If I am not happy (or see damage over time) from the fours, I will not take a fifth one.

From what I have read, four will either do it or not. I have not seen any reviews that prove a fifth one did more than having four done.

Thanks for the updates! Glad you seem a bit more satisfied and don't feel that you got ripped off.

Donna