Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm used to using moisturizer every day, and for two weeks now, I haven't because I started using clindagel in the mornings... I should have asked my derm if it was okay if I use moisturizer after the clindagel has dried, but I didn't even think about it. Would it be okay for me to use it or should I just skip it?

A moisturizer isn't a must.

Unless you have dry skin you should use a moisturizer in the morning and at night, or which-ever works out the best for you. A moisturizer should only be used when you feel that your skin needs to be moisturized.

I find that the best time for me to apply moisturizer is in the evenings, this is because my skin can get quite oily during the day therefore opposing the need for me to use anykind of moisturizer in the morning/daytime.

Well I mosturize Morn and night. It makes my face looks better, and my redmarks have gotten softer.

My face DOES look much better when I moisturize regularly, and I tend to get oilies during the day, so my oil-control moisturizer helps bunches, but I didn't know if it was okay to use it after using clindagel or not.

I have never heard of an oil control moisturizer. Babydoll, what is the name of the product you are using? Does it have spf in it? I'm interested because about 3 oclock my skin is so oily it's really gross!