Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rie

regimen moisturizer question

so, neutrogena's oil free moisture is listed on the site as a good product. just so happens i already have some, but it's the spf 15 sheer tint kind. will the sheer tint make a difference? this is possibly a stupid question but i just want to double check.. biggrin.gif

is that the one first listed on the products page? if so, im just starting out with dan's bp and i remember he said neutrogena was a good starter

i also find that usually grocery stores will have a better selection than your pharmacies/drug stores. or maybe thats just around here..

I personally have the Neutrogena SPF 15 sheer tint at home, and I must say that even though i'm not on Dan's Regimine... I don't like to use it at night. I have a hard time putting spf on my face when I go to bed, not quite sure why. I've read a few things before that said spf can sometimes be irritating, especially if slept on, so it always made sense to me to have two moisturizers. I use neutrogena sensitive skin at night (and usually during the day too... my makeup has spf) - but I used to use the neutrogena sheer tint during the day. It doesn't make you breakout, and if your having a hard time with the idea of going out to buy yet another moisturizer, I would just stick with the stuff you have. I had a friend who used it morning and night, and she always raved about it.

Good luck on the regimine!