Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i started gettin acne since 10 yrs (cystic acne)..which later developed atrophic scars..5 yrs back i had done microdermabrasion 15 sessions along with TCA 10% chemical peels 4 sessions but still no use... now started fractional laser ,underwent 5 sessions ,cudnt find much improvement..i have red marks all over the scars(arent reducing with retino-a/melanin creams/tca 10% /laser).... i am attaching my pics

wht to do next ...do i need to go for dermaroller or TCA 100% or excision or anything else

post-152272-1307647852_thumb.jpg

post-152272-1307647863_thumb.jpg

post-152272-1307647852_thumb.jpg

post-152272-1307647863_thumb.jpg

Your scrarring isnt bad but I dont think any of the treatments you have had will give you much improvement as it only effects the superficial layer if the skin.

You have rolling scars and subcision works best for that. My prediction is that it would give you more improvement than all of your treatments combined. You have to lift the skin up, which exfoliating wont do. Look into subcision suction. Find a reputable doctor in your area.

Your scars look very fixable to be honest

consider dermaroller, a guy's thread on this forum seems to be benefitting from it, although slowly. i also think he has similar scarring to yours.