Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doodleme123

Acne Free In 3 Days

I bought the book, by Chris Gibson. I'm on the last day (day 3). My lower back is now aching, in the exact same spot, when I don't eat or haven't eaten in a long time. I wonder what this is? Do you reckon it's something to do with my kidneys?

Oh and by the way, it works pretty well for acne. It's short-lived, though. You have to follow-up on it. If you know what you're doing.

I bought the book, by Chris Gibson. I'm on the last day (day 3). My lower back is now aching, in the exact same spot, when I don't eat or haven't eaten in a long time. I wonder what this is? Do you reckon it's something to do with my kidneys?

Oh and by the way, it works pretty well for acne. It's short-lived, though. You have to follow-up on it. If you know what you're doing.

If only acne free in 3 days would work, but it only temporarily fixes things, like you get tons of fiber and are able to detoxify the body rapidly. But your digestion everything is not maintained and thus, get acne again. We will cure this monster, together.

What does this involve? Fasting?

Yeah that works, but only temporarily. You have to eat again at some point! Seems rather low to make money from blagging some scientific crap and selling it to desperate people with this horrible affliction.

Another downside to fasting all the time is that you lower your metabolic rate. This increases the liklihood that when you begin eating again you will get fat and twice as spotty. Saying that, if you can control it and only do it when you need a quick clearing, might be ok... You can get the same results on a low carb / low calorie diet though. Main thing is keeping the blood sugar low...