Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have had acne for years, recently I was advised by my doc to try replacing cows milk with goats milk. The results were evident really quickly and although it did not clear my acne entirely it is much more controllable, Im feeling more confident within myself already. It has only been two weeks since I began drinking Goats Milk...you can buy it anywhere, ASDA, Morrisons etc.

Aparently Cows Milk contains proteins and fat gobules that we cannot tollerate. These are not present in Goats Milk.

I would advise this change to anybody, there is nothing to lose either!!

Edited by Delamere

I plan to buy goats milk/cheeses as well :) I think goats milk is a better choice for everyone, not just acne people! It's better digested all around.

Guest pokemonster

nature just sucks. if goats milk is healthier than cows milk y deffinately gotta make it soo nastyy? :doh: tastes like someone added dogs fur after it been who knows where :sick:

nature just sucks. if goats milk is healthier than cows milk y deffinately gotta make it soo nastyy? :doh: tastes like someone added dogs fur after it been who knows where :sick:

That's not how it's supposed to taste at all...Goats milk usually has a richer taste than cow's milk, but very similar in flavor.

I think I've read that lactation passes hormones, so I think that's why most people who don't have dairy on this forum also don't have goat's milk products. It makes sense, animals lactate as a result of a hormone trigger, whether natural or injected.

Guest pokemonster
That's not how it's supposed to taste at all...Goats milk usually has a richer taste than cow's milk, but very similar in flavor.

hmm thats weird that usay that :/ bcz i know im not only one who have noticed this. goats milk tastes similar bcz its milk too but theres deff this aditional taste to it, which idk how else to describe than i said before and its honestly pretty ew. and we had goats milks from various places too btw, also goats cheese, and it allways has this weird taste to it :T also pastereused or not.

Male goat milk tastes nasty, the "goaty" taste. It's the females that have the good milk taste. Which is why people who have their own goats seperate the females from the males. if males are around the females then the female milk will end up tasting goaty as well. I read that most big farms don't seperate, which is why most of the goat milk in stores tastes nasty to people.

I've wanted to try goat milk too, but raw and unpastuerized. To me I won't try any milk that has gone through any process, my body and skin hate it all. But I've heard that raw is literally a completely different substance. So one day I'll try it..

woah, that shocked me so much I forgot to say how much I love goats milk and am pretty sure I have never had the stuff that tastes nasty cos to me it is just creamier tasting than cows, although my sister doesn't like the taste, so maybe it is one of those things where some people can taste something nasty while others cannot.

Effects wise I have much better tolerance of it than cows - less sinusitis and stuffiness in the nose generally....in fact my sinuses are so clear these days they are not even an issue anymore after just over a month on the goats milk and zero grains. Inflammation in my body seems to be at a minimum generally thanks to getting rid of grains and including goats milk, which as the OP said is supposed to have anti inflmmatory effects.